Author Topic: fucking Don is killing me  (Read 364 times)

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
Re: fucking Don is killing me
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2012, 04:13:49 PM »
I guess it's because I have never played another game that made me cringe the first ten or so times I shot anyone or where I had the freedom to execute unarmed, completely innocent people in the street.
Okay now that's just pretty sad.

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2012, 04:28:06 PM »
I don't even know what to say about most of the replies to my post. Happened four years ago and never occurred with another game.

I guess it's because I have never played another game that made me cringe the first ten or so times I shot anyone or where I had the freedom to execute unarmed, completely innocent people in the street.

While I'm at it I think I'll say that every two multiplayer games I played had a little kid swearing at the top of his lungs. (I bought the game for the X-Box 360 and thus I couldn't mod it into a game I'd like more.)

Did you know? You have the freedom RIGHT NOW to execute unarmed completely innocent people on the street. And kids swearing on multiplayer? Really? That's your defense? Fucking a, they swear on EVERY GAME.

If you cringe then the game is not for you, it's as simple as that. I dont really like slaying random people on the street because I dont find it enjoyable but I dont call the game shit because it's a preference, a subjective opinion that does not provide any kind of useful information because it varies from person to person.

However, if your behavior is influenced by it, then that's also, a subjective influence because it affects you and only you in such a way that using it as a negative point is stupid because not everyone has that problem.

Offline Seb

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2012, 04:30:52 PM »
I don't even know what to say about most of the replies to my post. Happened four years ago and never occurred with another game.

While I'm at it I think I'll say that every two multiplayer games I played had a little kid swearing at the top of his lungs. (I bought the game for the X-Box 360 and thus I couldn't mod it into a game I'd like more.)

lol
Miami's Finest

Offline Eion Kilant 739

• -blam!-
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2012, 05:05:03 PM »
Did you know? You have the freedom RIGHT NOW to execute unarmed completely innocent people on the street. And kids swearing on multiplayer? Really? That's your defense? Fucking a, they swear on EVERY GAME.

If you cringe then the game is not for you, it's as simple as that. I dont really like slaying random people on the street because I dont find it enjoyable but I dont call the game shit because it's a preference, a subjective opinion that does not provide any kind of useful information because it varies from person to person.

However, if your behavior is influenced by it, then that's also, a subjective influence because it affects you and only you in such a way that using it as a negative point is stupid because not everyone has that problem.

Yup. Few games give you that same option though. I also never did intentionally kill any (collateral) but killing targets was horrible none the less.

I did not mean to use kids swearing on multiplayer as a defense in anyway whatsoever. I simply pointed out there were increased amounts.

I know the game is not for me. I disliked to so much that I sold it and have not bought another one.

Reviews are opinions. I personally hated that game for the reasons I have already said.

It's a negative point because it's a negative point. No one else used it as a negative point because it didn't happen to them.

I don't see why this is such a big deal. It is a single person's opinion on this game. I posted again as I felt I should followup.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 05:26:35 PM by Eion Kilant 739 »
I have avatars and signatures disabled. There is no reason to judge people here by anything other than what they post.

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2012, 05:23:23 PM »

Herp derp. "I get seizures from playing this game so IT SUCKS SHIT >:OOOOOOOO"

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2012, 06:05:53 PM »
Yup. Few games give you that same option though. I also never did intentionally kill any (collateral) but killing targets was horrible none the less.
I think you forget the fact that the unarmed, innocent civilians you kill are programmed AI. There's a large difference between them and the real world. The AI are programmed, just to walk around a certain block and disappear once you're out of their draw distance. Which then they respawn to another location once you come back in draw distance. Where in the real world, people have lives, objectives, and futures and purposes to live.

So feeling bad for killing them is pretty stupid.

Offline Seb

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2012, 07:28:35 PM »
>mfw nobody saying anything about Don's response

come on people that was the whole point of the thread

4:03 PM - Le Shiggy Donatello: Im hifh
4:03 PM - Le Shiggy Donatello: But ok
Miami's Finest

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2012, 07:30:00 PM »

Oh LOL I just now realized what he meant.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Purple

• ;___;
  • I don't want to be a blowfish
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2012, 09:53:04 PM »

[4:36:51 AM] Ben: >it's only 4 am for you
[4:36:53 AM] Ben: pfff wahahaha
[4:36:58 AM] Ben: you are literally almost yesterday
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 02:39:53 AM by Purpal »
check out my arts
its all I live for
http://infernoheart.deviantart.com/
http://infernoheart.tumblr.com/
<00:38:40> "Snivy": I'm just milking her now.