Restricted (Read Only) > VIPs

FPS Russian

<< < (3/4) > >>

Sabb:

--- Quote from: coolzeldad on July 08, 2012, 04:21:51 PM ---that fucker tried to create a legal situation about how the admins were targeting him only because he was mentally challenged.. -.- he was asking for unban and ban of the admins in question blah blah.. fker wasted my time

--- End quote ---
...LOL?
WHY WAS HE EVER UNBANNED
I have never heard of this.
But even so, seeing as he's not banned right now everyone seriously needs to stop giving him so much attention. He complains to me way too much about ranked members mistreating him. Whether you really are or not, just don't pay attention to him and that problem won't be there.
But I really want to know the reason for the previous ban and why he's not banned right now.

○ Μαρία ○:

--- Quote from: coolzeldad on July 08, 2012, 04:21:51 PM ---that fucker tried to create a legal situation about how the admins were targeting him only because he was mentally challenged.. -.- he was asking for unban and ban of the admins in question blah blah.. fker wasted my time

--- End quote ---
God, what. Why do people feel the need to do shit like this.

Cake Faice:

--- End quote ---
Lul, the judge would probably laugh in the kid's face if he took it any higher.

Deacon:
Well thats why I was asking for alternate accounts; everyone remembers him getting banned....but theres no record of it.

so like

the fuck

Necruly:
Seems lots have happened here since  i was gone

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version