Author Topic: 10/14/2010 Application: gamefreak171  (Read 112 times)

Offline Bovicide

• The enormous
10/14/2010 Application: gamefreak171
« on: October 14, 2010, 09:15:47 PM »
Name: gamefreak171

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18619921

DOB: June 19, 1996

Where to contact me: You can drop me an email at gamefreak171@gmail.com (I check it daily) and if you must, I'm on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/herp.derpa.derp. I also have a Yahoo! Messenger account (gamefreak171) that I use through Trillian.

Servers I play on: TTT, sometimes ZS or wirebuild

Time zone: -8:00 Pacific Standard Time

Time on server: I've been playing consistently on the servers for about 3 months, and was respected for about 2 1/2 months until the system reset.

Education/experience: As of now, I'm in honors 9th grade classes and taking 10th grade Algebra 2.
In GMod, I have somewhat thorough but unused experience with E2 (As well as some precision building experience from when I used to play sandbox). I'm currently taking a Visual Basic class, since I've wanted to get into learning that sort of stuff but never had the motivation.

How I prefer to handle minges: First of all, TTT. It's really the only thing I play in GMod now.

When somebody teamkills a traitor, I usually prefer to wait until the end of the round, and kick if the circumstances line up (Unless it's the last round and I was the traitor that got teamkilled).

When a player is innocent and RDMs, this is usually what I look at:

• Number of kills
  • Whether or not the kills were provoked
  • Have they been doing it consistently, or was it just this round
At that point, I'll usually kick. I try to give bans sparingly, but if they come right back and do the same thing I'll voteban and get their SteamID to be posted later.

If an innocent RDMs the detective unprovoked/intentionally, I kick at the end of the round with as few questions as possible asked.

If a detective RDMs more than 3-4 people unprovoked, I'll kick at the end of the round like anything else.

When it seems like someone is hacking, I'll IMMEDIATELY start a demo and spectate them first- person. I closely watch the crosshairs and movement, looking for signs such as no recoil and rapid/extremely smooth mouse movement. I'll also Steam PM any ingame admins on my friends list, to make sure they watch as well. After all, I don't waste time getting proof for a ban when they're already permabanzd.

What else... when people complain about mic spammers, I teach them how to mute. And then I micspam low-pitched white noise until they learn by force.

If there's an annoying child that got GMod yesterday and flames everyone with no respect whatsoever, I turn the other way and let them get raped in the urethra.

Offline Moo

Re: 10/14/2010 Application: gamefreak171
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 02:18:58 PM »