Author Topic: Ren's Appeal of Anguish ;_;  (Read 157 times)

Renonymous

Ren's Appeal of Anguish ;_;
« on: June 23, 2012, 02:13:38 AM »
1. Player's SteamID
STEAM_0:1:24462383

2. Players Nickname
Ren

3. Your in-game name
Ren

4. Server name (Wirebuild, Zombie Survival)
TTT Specifically, it seems like I'm banned from every other server too. .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:.. servers don't even show up in my list of games anymore.

5. Description of the event(s)
Random

6. Reason for appeal
I enjoy the .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. servers. I played Winter Survival a long time ago when .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. was the only one who hosted that game mode at the time. I believe this to be some odd error.

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)
None

8. Link to sourceban page (http://bans.randomgs.com)
I'm not listed.

To further elaborate on what had happened, I was playing on the map Crummycradle yesterday at around 9 or 10 in the morning. I remember a fellow named David Strider was on, but nobody else really, he just stuck out. I had been playing fair and following the rules the entire time on the server, albeit I accidentally killed one person on Crummycradle with the buttons that make the walkway disappear, but this had been my first offense, if you could consider it one, EVER on the .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. servers. As the map was changing, I received a grey pop up that said "Added to banned list" and nothing else. I then proceeded to cry for endless hours ;_;

Hopefully, I can get this resolved, as I love these servers, and now they don't even appear on the list for me, and I cannot connect to them directly or anything (I'll assume this is a side-effect of the banning?)

Regardless, pls halp.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
Re: Ren's Appeal of Anguish ;_;
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 02:35:36 AM »
Well, I'm afraid you're going have to wait until the admin who banned you will reply to this appeal.

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 08:56:26 AM »
. I had been playing fair and following the rules the entire time on the server, albeit I accidentally killed one person on Crummycradle with the buttons that make the walkway disappear, but this had been my first offense, if you could consider it one, EVER on the .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. servers. As the map was changing, I received a grey pop up that said "Added to banned list" and nothing else. I then proceeded to cry for endless hours ;_;

IF what you said is correct, overreaction much [on his part]?   Though we should wait for the person who banned you to post before coming to any definitive conclusions.  I think remember you from Winter Survival,   ;) 

[BTW:  the "main" servers have been down for some time, and are coming back up in the near future - rNd's TTT, ZS, WS, Sledbuild, Wirebuild, Fretta servers.]
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline Xrain

• DWO PlayerOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• XRain - King of TL;DR
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 05:34:34 PM »
You are not on any banlist on the server.

It was possible you just received a temporary ban and it has already expired.

So just try connecting again.

And if in doubt try connecting directly by typing:

For TTT:
connect randomtemp.servegame.com:27016

For Wirebuild:

connect randomtemp.servegame.com:27015

(remember this goes in the developers console)
" I don't take square roots, I make them. Then I set them out to cool after I baked them for 40 minutes."
"It's Canadia, not Chlamydia."
"Hold on I just have to ddos myself"
~Coolzeldad~

"I'm like 12 in my head" screen when I do video?"
~Minic~

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 05:06:01 PM »
I'm assuming this has already been resolved but if not and you still can't join PM me, Xrain, or another admin.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun