Author Topic: Stone Cold Ban  (Read 235 times)

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
Re: Stone Cold Ban
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2012, 06:32:09 AM »
Oh my goodness man, I don't think you'll ever get unbanned at this point. Not only was your statement completely arrogant and stupid, but you didn't even make it in the right format.

Also Deacon, he is a very annoying, ignorant, creepy...creepy person. Did I mention creepy? Yes I did.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 08:05:04 AM by KHMarie »
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2012, 06:53:28 AM »
Hi.  F***in' Stone Cold has returned to raise HELL. lol
     No, actually I'm here to say that I, Stone Cold, have found another server to play on.  I don't play different servers or different games. Before I was banned for no good reason, I lived on this one server and playing this one game.  I was , and still am, one of the best. I've never cheated. I've never tried to look up hacks.  I just play a simple , basic game using my common sense.  I got damn good at being able to read a Traitor by their actions or their words. I was the number one player of this server. Number One.  And I was banned for no reason.
     Do not try and tell me different. I was there. Not you. Not even the admin that banned me.  He wasn't, and probably still isn't a regular to this one server that I lived on. This was a big part of my life. All the admin that I played with regular were okay with my style of play. One that I asked many times about my game said that I was not doing anything wrong.
     I'm not going through the minute by minute of what happened again back when I was banned. I have a feeling that these responsible are still in power and even if I could say the right things to get back on the server, it would just happen again.  I never did anything wrong.  My score was proof that I played a good game. Yes, once in a while i would make a mistake and shoot wrong person , but that's not even why this happened. It's because I got to damn good at the game and some players with their powers were able to stop me from being the last man standing.
     Let me wrap this up.  I've found another server that I call home. The owner of the server is serious about keeping the game on a fair and professional level so it's fun for all.  I am friends with most all of the admin because I always play by the rules, and also because I add a little life to the game. I do play more carefully not to make first move against Traitors without proof.  Other players on the server are stealing my light hearted quotes.  A lot of players get a kick out of Stone Cold's style of play. Some players on your server remember the fun of playing with Stone Cold.
     Lift the ban and Stone Cold will make a special appearance every once in a while TO RAISE SOME HELL AND DRINK SOME BEER WITH SOME OLD FRIENDS. and for all you F***in' Stone Cold fans out there, GIMME A HELL YEAH!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 10:14:49 AM by Pike »

Offline Stone Cold

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2012, 08:18:35 AM »
Don't even recognize these players that are making comments. So, I give. I don't like having to come on here again to fix things. This is my last time.
     I don't have the time in my life to read and do everything as far as making the perfect appeal and put it in perfect order.
     I don't cheat. i hate cheaters that hack and ghost.
     If I can play again, I won't be making mistakes like I used to.  I won't shoot without reason, and i will show respect to the admin. And, yes , i did do things that maybe were wrong before but would like to start fresh.
     I play simple game, following the rules. Just want to play with friends i made when I first started playing and on one of the best servers, if not the best.
     Yes, I joke a little. But when it comes to the game and the rules I always play fair and report anyone who want's to break the rules. Hope this is enough to get back in game. I don't have the free time to do as I please , and with this little time here, would rather be playing than typing.  The End.

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2012, 08:28:23 AM »
You have enough free time to play TTT all day long, but not enough to copy some text?

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2012, 08:31:08 AM »
Don't even recognize these players that are making comments. So, I give. I don't like having to come on here again to fix things. This is my last time.
     I don't have the time in my life to read and do everything as far as making the perfect appeal and put it in perfect order.
Then you shouldn't have bothered making another appeal since, you know, it's such a waste of time.
And this matters because? I don't recall your ban being based on that.
     If I can play again, I won't be making mistakes like I used to.  I won't shoot without reason, and i will show respect to the admin. And, yes , i did do things that maybe were wrong before but would like to start fresh.
How do you expect us to believe this, when you can't even respect what people have said about your mistakes, in your own appeal?
     I play simple game, following the rules. Just want to play with friends i made when I first started playing and on one of the best servers, if not the best.
     Yes, I joke a little. But when it comes to the game and the rules I always play fair and report anyone who want's to break the rules. Hope this is enough to get back in game. I don't have the free time to do as I please , and with this little time here, would rather be playing than typing.  The End.
Yeah I wouldn't get your hopes up. You don't seem to get the drift that your bad attitude is preventing you from getting unbanned. If you would actually stop "joking around" about it for 5 seconds, maybe then people would consider it. Until then, I don't see you getting unbanned any time soon.

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2012, 08:49:44 AM »
Oh my goodness man, I don't think you'll ever get unbanned at this point. Not only was your statement completely arrogant and stupid, but you didn't even make it in the right format.

Also Deacon, he is a very annoying, ignorant, creepy...creepy person. Did I mention creepy? Yes I did.

Care to explain why?

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2012, 08:59:51 AM »
Care to explain why?

He used to message me practically every day with weird messages, and when I didn't reply he would go on for hours asking me why I am not replying to him, and how he wants to play with me and stuff. It really weirded me out, I told him that if I don't answer I am probably not there, but he still did it anyways.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 09:03:09 AM by KHMarie »

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2012, 09:20:32 AM »

You almost had me going there.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Lazer Blade

• dat ass tho
  • Windows UserDWO PlayerLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2012, 09:27:40 AM »
yeanoo In my opnion I don't think your should be unbanned.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2012, 09:51:18 AM »

:thumbsdown: OMFG STONE COLD I LOVE U I REMEMBER EVER1 USED LIKE U BUT THEN ERRY1 STOP AFTREER NO RASIN!

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2012, 10:11:12 AM »
Isn't he supposed to be unbanned when the regular servers are back up anyways?

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2012, 10:54:42 AM »
That was very touching.
So deep, I feel like Braveheart aint got shit on you.

You're too good for us. No matter how many times you say you're going to leave, or get banned, you come back. That's amazing courage and persistence. So I'll help you out this time. Permanent forum ban. If you ever cut your shit out, that may be easily lifted.
NOTE: CUTTING YOUR SHIT OUT DOES NOT MEAN MAKING ANOTHER APPEAL ON A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT MONTHLY
Once your server ban lifts, if you're still interested in the community, then I could consider lifting the forum ban as well.
If this shit on the forums continues with another account (though I don't think it will), then your server ban will start extending as well.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2012, 10:59:23 AM »
I was enjoying the sight of him digging himself into a deeper hole.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2012, 11:01:57 AM »
I was enjoying the sight of him digging himself into a deeper hole.
Sorry to ruin the fun.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun