Author Topic: mickeyyeung98's Reg app on the new forum  (Read 91 times)

Offline mickey0528

• TrollFace Loves You
mickeyyeung98's Reg app on the new forum
« on: October 12, 2010, 05:47:47 AM »
Hello everybody.im kinda cool builder in Gmod.My steam name is mickeyyeung98. I think .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. 's servers are very cool cuz there're a lot of mods like wiremod, phx, TTT, zombie survive, snowsled ......... My favourate server is TTT server because i like to be traitor and kill those noobz with M4   I play gmod everyday and kill noobs everyday. I HATE THOSE MINGEBAGS, PROP KILLER,RDMER(especially) CUZ THEY ARE REALLY ANNOYING! LIKE ANNOYING ORANGE! It's fun to play in .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. 's server so everytime i play gmod , i will join .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. server! My first playing rANdOm server is flood server. It's really fun. We can work together with others or just be a lone wolf and make players drown   It's so fun to play here!This let me remember that one day when im playing flood server, those people make the "tower" to avoid water and we destroy it and kick them, that's what a noob will do, make tower=noob, don't you think? The main point of playing flood mod is to make a boat and become pirate(joking ) and destroy other's ship, not just to avoid the water.  By the way, i hope i can be respected in rANdOm server so i can stop noobs and those stupid players from rdming and minge and prop kill and mic spamming and (maybe more but i can't remember)...       

Games i play:
PC: Gmod of course,Half life 2,Half life 2 ep1 and 2,CSS,Zombie Panic Source,DOD:S,TF2,Mirror's Edge,Killing Floor,Portal,a lot of Facebook game,a lot of flesh game,audiosurf,Hidden,Crysis,GTA SA ..................................................(Listing All Games i Played may take my times to play in gmod lol)

Xbox360: Call of duty 4 ,Call of duty 5,Call of duty mw2,Left 4 Dead 1 and 2,Far Cry2,Battle Station: Pacific,Battlefield 1943,Battlefield Bad Company2,Bioshock,Gear of War 1 and 2,GTA4,Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas, Splitter Cell,Assassin Creed,Tomb Raider,PGR...........

PS3:Heavy Rain,MAG,Little Big Planet.............

PSP:GTA:VC,GTA:LCS................

PS2:GT 3,4.......................

(listing all of them out is taking me a whole day)

I usually play gmod at 9:00am-11:00am and 12:30pm-2:00pm (im in GMT+8)

I live in Hong Kong in China so i can say chinese. Ask me for any problem
Spoiler: Quotes from ppl (click to show/hide)

Offline TheRo4ch

• Its My Own life My Own Words I Guess
Re: mickeyyeung98's Reg app on the new forum
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 10:21:57 AM »
Some Times He Minge Some Times He cool and nice So +-0
If you Want to be Minge go to www.iamminge.com and you will learn how to be minge and faggot lol!!!

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
    • The Vault
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 10:47:56 AM »
Lol I was just reading the report section to see whos been banned in the last month or more...

AND BAM
http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,500.0.html

Lol i thought it was funny that i was just reading a report against you then i see an app Lmao

So -1 :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 11:13:02 AM by Shawn »

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 10:55:35 AM »
Lol I was just reading the report section to see whosa been been in the last month or more...

AND BAM

Lol i thought it was funny that i was just reading a report against you then i see an app Lmao

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline fenkeN

• ΔMi−1 = −∂Σn=1NDi[n][Σj∈C{i}Fji[n − 1] + Fexti[[n−1]]
    • Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 11:09:43 AM »
nope.avi

Offline Don

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 03:23:50 PM »
Lol I was just reading the report section to see whos been banned in the last month or more...

AND BAM

Offline mickey0528

• TrollFace Loves You
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2010, 01:12:10 AM »

AND BAM

i know i got ban...but at least i won't repeat the same problem...
Spoiler: Quotes from ppl (click to show/hide)