Author Topic: im lost and confused  (Read 108 times)

Offline tom de falco

• life is a garden,dig it
  • Respect: 0
im lost and confused
« on: May 27, 2012, 03:22:03 PM »
so i was on the random temp server and i joined and when i died it said i was ban no reson givin or anything then when i went back  on a hour ish later because the server was not showing and ask around then i was told i was ban again and got disconnected and the server is not showing anyone tell me whats going on (also check the ban list i did not show)so im very lost ???

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline tom de falco

• life is a garden,dig it
  • Respect: 0
Re: im lost and confused
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 03:42:56 PM »
what im lost on is 1)why is it now showing in my favriots 2)why am i not showing in the ??? ban list 3)is'nt sharpie been ban for hacking and rdming before?

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 04:45:02 PM »
+1
It doesn't matter what Sharpie has done, the report was on you, not Sharpie, and was entirely legitimate. It's not showing in your favourites because you're banned. That's what happens. The server no longer shows up. Last, you're not shown on the ban list because it's the temp servers, which has no sourcebans. So there is no ban list.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
  • Respect: +158
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 11:26:07 PM »
Your hate for each other is what essentially screwed you over, your "revenge" report, whatever it was just pushed him further to get you the ban. Sorry.