Author Topic: 10/10/2010 Application: Malaka  (Read 123 times)

Offline Moo

10/10/2010 Application: Malaka
« on: October 10, 2010, 08:52:29 PM »
Malaka's Vip Application!                       Malaka's Vip Application!                    Malaka's Vip Application!

Real Name
Athanasios Karagiannis
Name
.:RND`=-NO-= Malaka
Steam ID
Will be edited
Eastern United States. To be more specific in northern New Jersey
Languages
English & Greek
Average hours playing
Depends....ranging from 2-6 hours a day on weekdays. Mabye 3-10 hours on weekends.
Random Servers most played
Trouble in Terrorist Town, Flood, and a little of zombie survival
For some reason people list their steam games
Garrys Mod
Counter Strike Source
ORANGE BOX
HL2
HL2 ep1, ep2, lost coast
TF2
Portal
And other freemods+nonsteam games

Reasons why I want VIP
Not too many Vip or admins are on server most of the time. I want to help keep "minges" off the servers. Always wanted to help people who plea for help on global chat. Like the feeling of more respect. I am good with new players, I help around alot. Can be strict when needed. Never abused any powers given to me EVER!.
Previous experiences with higher ranks
Owned 2 servers each for 6 months. Am co owner of EG Underdone. Had admin and moderator in *gaming servers. Have moderator in Banana1112's Build(which doesn't exist anymore)
MY ACTIONS WHENEVER NEEDED!
TTT
If someone starts lets say rdming in ttt. I give warning if it was mabye 1-2 kills. If it exceeds 2 kills and it surely was for minging purposes. Action= Votekick
Lets say I was called in and never witnessed a rdmer. Will stay and watch him. If i see rdm. Action = Votekick
Lets say the minge decides to rejoin and rage+rdm again. Action = Voteban

FLOOD
Lets say a guy is shooting the boat he is on. Warning to stop. If continue. Action = Votekick
Lets say I was called in by global chat about a minge. I will die in the start of round and watch him. If I witness. Action = Votekick
Lets say someone was prop pushing, blocking people with props, anchoring another guys boat with props, or just spamming. Warning to stop or remove. If continue Action = Kick
Lets say somone was kicked and came back to minge again. Action = Warning then Voteban

For all servers!
Mic Spam
Tell players to mute.
Text Spam
Warn and then kick if continue. Ban if continues after kick.
Hacking of anykind
Gaining VALID PROOF and a ban telling them you have 60 minutes to remove it before you can play again. Or a simple video or screenshot and report on forums.

EXTRA INFO
Almost a Garry's Mod addict XD
Have logged over 1800 hours on Garry's Mod
Started playing on Random Servers about 2-3weeks ago. Have Respected. Haved played about 5-8 months ago on flood for at least 2 months. Had all weps and built pirate ships each round(if you remember me)
I tend to make people fall in love with me in-game as in want to add me to friends list. Kinda freaky.
Thats pretty much it. I probably left out some stuff which I forget to add.

Offline Moo

Re: 10/10/2010 Application: Malaka
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 03:40:13 PM »