Author Topic: 15/10/2010 Application: Rocket50  (Read 137 times)

Offline Rbn

• Linux UserOld Forum MemberrNd Developer
    View More Badges!

• Include( 'Yuban.lua' )
15/10/2010 Application: Rocket50
« on: October 15, 2010, 08:04:04 PM »
 Steam Name: Rocket50

Steam ID: 0:1:23877879

Favorite Servers:
Wirebuild, Trouble in Terrorist Town, Zombie Survival, Winter Survival

Hello, I'm Rocket50 and I am applying for VIP on the RND servers. Before the new ranks were placed, I was a respected for about ~5 months, and I usually kick for excessive RDMs on TTT (+4 Rdms a round), spammers on wirebuild, and griefers that are past their warnings on ZS. People tell me my kicks are sometimes too linient, and should be bans instead, but I've only use bans a few times, on speedhackers and aimbotters. And at the same time as when I had my respected on RND, I had another respected position, at a wirebuild server called the "Broken Gnome 69.197.189.12:27015". I had kick, mute, slay, teleport, ignite and freeze powers on the server, I've dealt with many hackers, spammers, and mostly, general minges. I know how to deal with these kinds of people, I tell them to  :gtfo: if they don't, well, down comes the kick hammer  :magichammer: :zombie:.

On Gmod, I know gates farely well, although limited to gates, I add wire to buildings, so they can have fuctionality AND look awesome at the same time. Other than playing GMOD all day, I play Alien Swarm, Half Life Series, Modern Warefare 2, Minecraft, and Simcity 4. I dont really have a distinct preference for a genre of games, I like strategy, FPS, etc. All of them are okay to play if they don't suck.

Thank you for reading my VIP application, please reply and write what you think of me and my application.

Offline Moo

Re: 15/10/2010 Application: Rocket50
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 10:02:05 PM »
 :thumbsdown: for asking me to comment

Offline Moo

Re: 15/10/2010 Application: Rocket50
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 03:41:14 PM »