Author Topic: (Mistake)Misunderstanding Ban Appeal - Blazing Cold  (Read 174 times)

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
(Mistake)Misunderstanding Ban Appeal - Blazing Cold
« on: April 03, 2012, 02:58:00 AM »
1. Player's SteamID (STEAM_0:0:33182244)

2. Players Nickname: Blazing Cold

3. Your in-game name: ExcApplejack

4. Server name: Trouble in Terrorist Town

5. Description of the event(s): He's a new player, even though he had been playing in the server for some weeks ~ months.  I definitely sure he;s not Stone Cold because I saw him before IN-GAME 1~2 months ago, two different person in the TTT server. Everything is in the SS of chat log, any more question just post in this thread or PM me.

6. Reason for appeal: Misunderstood ban

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
Re: (Mistake)Misunderstanding Ban Appeal - Blazing Cold
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 05:17:00 AM »
what...

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 07:21:52 AM »

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 07:49:05 AM »
Are you positively-absolutely-scrumdidlyumtios he got banned for people thinking he was Stone Cold? I think you should find a straight up answer before posting a appeal.

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 07:58:53 AM »
Are you positively-absolutely-scrumdidlyumtios he got banned for people thinking he was Stone Cold? I think you should find a straight up answer before posting a appeal.

That ^ and if that is the reason then he should be unbanned because Blazing cold (aka coalfish) is typically a good player and definitely not Stone Cold, though he can be obnoxious at times so can a large majority of the TTT community. I suppose we'll have to find out what happened from whomever banned him.

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 08:05:32 AM »
That ^ and if that is the reason then he should be unbanned because Blazing cold (aka coalfish) is typically a good player and definitely not Stone Cold, though he can be obnoxious at times so can a large majority of the TTT community. I suppose we'll have to find out what happened from whomever banned him.

Just like Shockah said, that person named his steam IGN coincidentally almost the same as Stone. I do saw him before, same "Cold" as Stone during the SAME map SAME round, having two person with "Cold" name (Stone Cold and Blazing Cold) playing in the server.

At first, I thought he's Stone's relative or friends, he denied that time. Blazing Cold's way of playing and skills are 360% different than how Stone Cold plays. He created a forum account in this server, posted a thread under New Member Introduction section, same day when Stone Cold apply for the appeal and got denied.

That's why:
1. I 360% sure he is not Stone Cold, I am not helping Stone (as his bad attitude towards be lots and lots of time in-game), and Blazing Cold is 360% innocent, 20% cooler than Stone Cold.
2. I wasted my time to help this poor fellow.
3. If you check through Stone's multiple forum account and Blazing Cold's forum account, they both registered their Steam ID into the forum, different user, player and person (of course they are human, cannot be duplicated judging our current field of Science)

« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 08:09:43 AM by Excalipoor »

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 08:15:20 AM »
Just like Shockah said, that person named his steam IGN coincidentally almost the same as Stone. I do saw him before, same "Cold" as Stone during the SAME map SAME round, having two person with "Cold" name (Stone Cold and Blazing Cold) playing in the server.

At first, I thought he's Stone's relative or friends, he denied that time. Blazing Cold's way of playing and skills are 360% different than how Stone Cold plays. He created a forum account in this server, posted a thread under New Member Introduction section, same day when Stone Cold apply for the appeal and got denied.

That's why:
1. I 360% sure he is not Stone Cold, I am not helping Stone (as his bad attitude towards be lots and lots of time in-game), and Blazing Cold is 360% innocent, 20% cooler than Stone Cold.
2. I wasted my time to help this poor fellow.
3. If you check through Stone's multiple forum account and Blazing Cold's forum account, they both registered their Steam ID into the forum, different user, player and person (of course they are human, cannot be duplicated judging our current field of Science)

The thing is, you can create a new Steam account on the same computer, if he really did get banned for being like stone cold, then we need an Admin to do an IP Check.

THANKS CRYPTO BB

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 08:21:30 AM »
The thing is, you can create a new Steam account on the same computer, if he really did get banned for being like stone cold, then we need an Admin to do an IP Check.

1. They online the same time, same server, same map, same round, playing in 360' different way, talking style different.
2. In chats, his way of speaking is different, he have bad English (just like me), can't type or speak well, and not too mature like Stone Cold.
3. You can personally talk to him, http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dragox45x/, try talk to him now, since he's still online playing Garry's Mod.
4. Seemed that Stone Cold, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041780723 has not been online for 2 days...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 08:26:07 AM by Excalipoor »

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 11:55:14 AM »

I don't know how much my word means, but I can vouch it isn't stone cold, it's just a matter of what the reason the guy was banned for was. If it was for evading thinking he was stone then yes he should be unbanned, after an ip check of course being thorough is never a bad thing. But it isn't stone I can tell you that.

Offline Minic

• Windows UserLinux UserApple UserOld Forum MemberrNd Developer
    View More Badges!

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2012, 07:04:11 PM »
I have reviewed the logs, Blazing Cold is NOT Stone Cold (unless he moved to a different country...)

Unsure what he was banned for, but the ban has expired.

He is no longer banned.