Author Topic: Lol  (Read 95 times)

Offline Stone Cold

Lol
« on: April 02, 2012, 12:39:25 AM »
Well, didn't expect a response so fast.  Cool.  Hmm.  What's new?  Lot of new players no doubt.  Just talking about the one server I played on. Different acct.? Not sure what your talking about. Only have the one , and couldn't afford it when I bought it.  Someone put game on  before I bought it to show me the game, and I decided to buy it.  Not sure if old acct what was used by someone else is even on pc still.  There's tons of things on it, and I think it had weird name I don't remember. Relative was the one who started me on game, and set mine up when i bought it.  So if he uses it or pc when visiting  I'm not sure.
     Seeing that I don't have friends there to play with , and that admin are jerks and even coolzeldad doesn't care that regular player of his server is being screwed over , don't really care if I get to come back to it or not. I know there's better ones out there , just don't have time to search for one. Time limited is one reason I stayed on that server and game.  If I had fun with it why bother looking for another one.
     So, I'm offline and doing other things.  Seemed like all servers are the same when I did try them out.  Children in charge and no one takes the servers seriously. I , if I had one , would see that all was equal and fair, and run it like a business. Not like piece of shit that can just dissolve.  This is just coming to me as I type. Not wasting more time to come up with great one liners. lol 
     Oh, and like I said about playing night and day, it's 3:24 am here, est.  I'm up all night and all day, and used to play all the time, on and off due to life and headaches caused by idiots in game. 
     Say something nice, okay. 
     Nothing coming to me, well how bout this... Good job screwing me over and sticking to your guns. more power to you.  Making  a stupid decision by listening to idiots that break rules all the time, banning me for being a hell of a lot better player than you or most in game. Because I can kill T's before they go on rampage, the VIP's would get their panties in an uproar. That was funny. And all because I killed them . And YOU, dumbass.  If you had the balls you could invite Stone Cold back for a challenge, playing fair , WINNER TAKE ALL.  You win, I'm gone forever and you can pretend to be one of the best, or I win and I stay to terrorize everyone , playing by rules of course, and winning more often than not.  Now, you won't because you're chicken shit and afraid of a challenge that you know you can't win.  Even with time off, I could out do you in TTT.  So have your big head admin feelings, but always know that you are not in same playing league as Stone Cold.  And, try as you might, a sorry Son of a Bitch like you will never beat a SON OF A BITCH LIKE ME! and that's the bottom line, cause STONE COLD said so.

Offline Don

Re: Lol
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 12:57:09 AM »
Lol indeed.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
Re: Lol
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 12:59:10 AM »
If you make another one of these, you'll also be banned on the forums.

Wait until the official servers come back online to make another appeal.

This is your only warning.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!