Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 117 times)

Offline Stone Cold

Ban Appeal
« on: March 26, 2012, 08:23:54 AM »
STEAM_0:1:40757497 44:43, F***in' Stone Cold,TTT,
     That's about best I can do for how much I care.  I would like to get back to playing with my friends and enemies. lol
     Though I will not say what I was doing at time of ban was wrong, it wasn't(playing by rules and Nobody shot at me first), I will say as I did before that I will quit karma farming. Not a big rule to follow from what I've heard, but , like I said, I'll be more careful as to leaving in that state so much. At times I have to leave game suddenly and that is fastest thing I can do other than staying afk in game, and being sitting duck for amateurs to take down Stone Cold is something I can't handle.lol
     Aside from that, I do plan to be more selective in who I shoot and when. I wan't my score percentage where it should be, at the top of any list.
     Got a new server to play on, but sometimes no one there when I have time to play, which sometimes is little. Also, it has a whole new group of assholes and i'm used to the assholes i've played with. lol  That's a little Stone Cold humor.  I'll watch my language around admin.
    That's all. Just want to get back to only game I enjoy so much.  If you allow me back, don't expect that I won't accidentally shoot someone. I will make mistakes as we all do, but as always, I am often at or around top of scores because I know what I'm doing. Like it or not , F***in' Stone Cold is for real. You can kick and ban me but you can't beat me.  lol   If you miss losing to Stone Cold give me a Hell Yeah.

Offline aerobro

Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 08:42:07 AM »
 :thumbsup: Free stone cold!

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 08:46:30 AM »
if I were you, I'd wait awhile before making an appeal. I really can't +1 this right now.

Offline Don

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 09:06:32 AM »
You still haven't really taken the time to reflect on your actions properly, have you ._.

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 12:26:34 PM »
Do we really need another shit storm, Stone wait another week or three before appealing regardless of how valid or invalid your points may be everyone needs time to cool off and reflect upon the incident and if you re-appeal that quick it's simply never going to happen just....wait.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 12:36:26 PM »
No.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!