Author Topic: 10/9/2010 - Application: .:RND`=-MaDKiLLA  (Read 104 times)

Offline Bovicide

• The enormous
10/9/2010 - Application: .:RND`=-MaDKiLLA
« on: October 09, 2010, 03:40:05 PM »
Name: Steve Nichols

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MaDKiLLA1990

Ingame Name: .:RND`=-MaDKiLLA

Servers: Zombie survival (Will start soon), Trouble in terrorist town(Playing), Fretta(Playing), Sandbox/Wire(Playing).

Timezone: GMT: 0

Experience:  I have owned my own server in the past for the game “San Andreas Multiplayer” and have also been an administrator on other servers within that game. As I’m aware on how the game works with glitches / cheaters I have been able to notice the difference between them both, I have never abused my rights as an administrator for the servers I have been a part of, even the players I hated within the game I let them play as normal as I had the duty to become a fair person.

How to handle some situations:

- Player that is hacking.
I would warn that player to turn off the hacks, if they choose not to obey the order I would kick them / ban. I would kick them first with the reason “Remove your hacks” If they would rejoin the server and continue hacking I would issue them with ban.

- Player that is minging.
I would give them 3 warnings, I tell that player to stop being a Minge or they will be kicked. If the player returns to the server and continues to be a Minge I would warm that player 3 times again otherwise they would receive a ban. (1-4 Hours ban)

- Random Death match in TTT.
If the players are killing other people by random without investigating, or kills someone with no evidence then I would make sure that player was not a traitor at the end of the game and issue them with ban / Kick.

- Name Calling.
I would only issue a kick to a player who makes a personal insult to another player. Kick / ban for a player making racist comments.

- Object Spamming in Sandbox Server.
I would warn that player to clean up his objects and not to spam them. (This would be if they are spamming them on purpose or their reason is stupid)

- Player Spamming on the Mic.
I would advise the other players who are finding that spammer to be annoying to mute him. I would instruct those players on how to mute them.

- Player Spamming on the Chatbox.
I would give that player 3 warnings to stop spamming otherwise they will receive a kick.

Reasons for joining VIP:
The reason why I would like to join VIP is that I can keep the servers clean from minges rule breakers and cheaters. I am a player who does not abuse the powers and respects the server rules and to ensure everyone follows them. Also as my GMT is different to other VIP's / Admins you can be sure that the servers would be starting to become minge / hacker free.

Thank you for your time for reading my application.

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
    • MagiCorp
Re: 10/9/2010 - Application: .:RND`=-MaDKiLLA
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 10:19:17 AM »
Never heard of him...

Offline Moo

Re: 10/9/2010 - Application: .:RND`=-MaDKiLLA
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 03:40:32 PM »