Author Topic: So yeah. I got sad news about myself.  (Read 399 times)

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +1915
Re: So yeah. I got sad news about myself.
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2012, 01:50:53 PM »

I CAN POST MACROS JUSTIFYING MY ARGUMENT TOO!

Seriously though, if there's anyone with a head up their ass or sand in their vag, it's you.

As I said in another post, we never said directly that YOU did it, you just swooped in like we said "OMG JMAN DELETED OUR POSTS!!1". Doing that only made it more likely that you did it. Maybe if you understood that, we would not have went this far.
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
  • Respect: +1207
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2012, 04:52:31 PM »
Back to the normal topic. I hate derails.

Inspirational quotes don't do jack until you do something yourself

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
  • Respect: +805
    • Random Gaming
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2012, 07:14:29 PM »
Seriously though, if there's anyone with a head up their ass or sand in their vag, it's you.

I beg to differ. I'm not even a little bit upset.

As I said in another post, we never said directly that YOU did it, you just swooped in like we said "OMG JMAN DELETED OUR POSTS!!1". Doing that only made it more likely that you did it. Maybe if you understood that, we would not have went this far.

Holy crap, derp. Please show me the post in this thread where I even acted like it was me you were accusing, because I don't think you can find one since I never defended myself. However, what I did do was defend the mods collectively and vouch for them. Maybe if you understood that I never "swooped in" like that, we would not have went this far.

After all, you were the madiator who started by saying:
Really? Alkaline's post and my post was deleted? The one that was FUCKING telling him what may help him, and Jmans "Go fuck yourself" post was left? Really?

You sounded quite mad that the posts were deleted and obviously attributed blame to the admins, so I clarified and Don showed it was not us too.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2012, 07:16:13 PM »
I beg to differ. I'm not even a little bit upset.

Holy crap, derp

You sounded quite mad that the posts were deleted and obviously attributed blame to the admins, so I clarified and Don showed it was not us too.

Can you give it a rest?

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
  • Respect: +1518
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2012, 10:56:14 PM »
+2
I can't even bring myself to care enough to write a drawn-out post about how childish you guys are being. For fucks sake, two posts disappeared. Generally, normal people don't give a shit. But you've actually managed to argue about the most possibly insignificant thing I could have imagined. The only word that describes what I'm feeling now is absolute disgust.

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
  • Respect: +62
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2012, 11:15:05 PM »
+1
I can't even bring myself to care enough to write a drawn-out post about how childish you guys are being. For fucks sake, two posts disappeared. Generally, normal people don't give a shit. But you've actually managed to argue about the most possibly insignificant thing I could have imagined. The only word that describes what I'm feeling now is absolute disgust.

They're complaining because it wasn't the fact that two posts were deleted, it was the content of those posts, they were the only ones (at the time) who seemed supportive of astro pilot. They aren't bitching because two random posts were deleted, they're bitching because of the content the fact that theirs were deleted and not those being less or non supportive which is a bit coincidental. Everyone is blowing this way out of proportion no insults are necessary from either side and the "mystery" has been solved. Could it have been something else could it have been an admin who wasn't so supportive yes is it likely no and evidence will show it didn't happen so both sides for the sake of my ever growing hate for a good portion of the community CALM YOUR DAMN NIPS.