Author Topic: *breath in* *breath out*  (Read 276 times)

Offline Purple

• ;___;
  • I don't want to be a blowfish
  • Respect: +429
Re: *breath in* *breath out*
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2012, 10:37:07 PM »
Yeah it sucks. Im at the point where its really difficult for me to make eye contact with both my parents since they both make me feel bad about myself not just physical appearance but also as a person.
This

It's also really bad because I have those strict-ass religious parents who think everything on the internet is demonic..
check out my arts
its all I live for
http://infernoheart.deviantart.com/
http://infernoheart.tumblr.com/
<00:38:40> "Snivy": I'm just milking her now.

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +728
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2012, 12:36:07 AM »
I remember as a child,  I wanted to do ballet. I was about 7 and I told my mom I want to do ballet.. she said
"Awww sweetie only skinny girls can do ballet'.... this made me self conscious about the way I look ... but man, I was only 7...

I guess im one of those daughters who has a very critical mother. Up to this day my mom would tell me "you're fucking fat lose weight" even though im 105lbs and if I don't eat she'll tell me I have ulcer.

If I don't believe what she believes (religion and definition of a wife) im automatically defined as a demon child she had.

she's very judgmental and I know she wishes I could be more like her friends daughters.  But I guess its safe to say that she played a big role in my self esteem
Fuck your mother. Spit in her eye and tell her she'll have no legacy, and you hope she dies a painful death. You don't actually WISH her death, but wouldn't be moved by it. Go to her funeral and shove her coffin and then throw some cigarette ashes on her corpse, to show here how much she is worth to you.

My mother is spanish, she feels the need to criticize me about everything. Whether it be my hair, my breath, my weight. I could be totally content with myself that day because you know I am extremely self-conscious about how I smell and look trying to make sure I look my best and here she comes flocking in " AH YOOHOO YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT TODAY :D"  -_-
Same to you.

Totally on topic: Hadn't we seen this video some months ago? We all raged that time too.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 03:15:58 AM by Snivy M.D. »

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2012, 07:29:43 AM »
+1
Fuck your mother. Spit in her eye and tell her she'll have no legacy, and you hope she dies a painful death. You don't actually WISH her death, but wouldn't be moved by it. Go to her funeral and shove her coffin and then throw some cigarette ashes on her corpse, to show here how much she is worth to you.

Same to you.

Totally on topic: Hadn't we seen this video some months ago? We all raged that time too.

I don't totally despise and hate my mother, nor do I wish death upon her, but shit man she pisses me off with the things she says. She used to do it my older siblings too but unlike them, I sort of just don't take it. I was walked all over ALOT when I was a kid, so now I just don't take shit from anyone, ESPECIALLY not my own mother. If she has a snarky rude comment to make about me, she can keep it to her damn self.

I was in a pageant before when I was 11, and it was fun for the most part, but the whole judging thing was the most fucked up thing I'd ever seen and a lot of the girls were really rude. I was mostly upset about the fact that the chick in my devision won, when she honestly did not deserve it (she only won because she messed up big time, it was so painfully obvious that's why she won). The only person in all those categories that I thought deserved was the girl in the 16-18 category because, by God she was probably the most beautiful, nicest person I have ever met. She deserved that, not these soon-to-be whores. Their mothers need to stop forcing them into adult antics and let them grow and choose to be in these competition, then maybe they won't be looked so down upon.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
  • Respect: +1040
    • Twatter
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2012, 11:37:14 AM »
I don't totally despise and hate my mother, nor do I wish death upon her, but shit man she pisses me off with the things she says. She used to do it my older siblings too but unlike them, I sort of just don't take it. I was walked all over ALOT when I was a kid, so now I just don't take shit from anyone, ESPECIALLY not my own mother. If she has a snarky rude comment to make about me, she can keep it to her damn self.

This

It's also really bad because I have those strict-ass religious parents who think everything on the internet is demonic..

these lol.
sucks cuz my parents have everything "planned" for me in my life. They went ahead and planned every major event that will happen in my life.
They say when I should get a job, when I should move out, when I should marry, how my wedding will be like, the color theme of my wedding, the type of house I should live in, the type of person I should be, the type of education and career I should have, the type of wife I should be, the type of daughter I should be, the personality I should have, the beliefs I should believe, the type of guy I should marry, how this said guy should act, etc..

yeah fuck that shit. I'm not allowed to move out until my hand is asked for marriage. They're in for a big big biggg surprise. I went to boston last year and I knew theyd be against that because they hate the fact that I'm doing things on my own without their approval.. I went ahead and bought the plane tickets before I told them and they reacted angrily but what are they gonna do? It's too late since I bought the tickets already.
I'm putting a downpayment for our apartment first.. then tell them I'm moving out. It's gonna piss them off but... I can't stand being unhappy living in a home where people think of you this way.

We're not bad kids right? We don't do drugs, get drunk, steal shit, go to jail, have piercings all over our bodies and faces, or tattoos on the wrong  places.. or fuck everything out there. We're pretty decent children.. yet why do they act like we're the worst?

Offline semy32

• Respect: +72
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2012, 01:46:24 PM »
Kids these days let their parents control them.

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2012, 01:56:58 PM »
Kids these days let their parents control them.
If they rebel, their phone's get disconnected and their xbox's get taken away.

Offline semy32

• Respect: +72
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2012, 02:21:16 PM »
If they rebel, their phone's get disconnected and their xbox's get taken away.

Ah yeah, I always hated those people who were using his/her mobile all day.

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2012, 02:23:09 PM »
+2
Ah yeah, I always hated those people who were using his/her mobile all day.
>1st day of school
>"OKAY CLASS, WRITE DOWN YOUR MOST 3 IMPORTANT THINGS AND SHARE THEM WITH THE CLASS"
>"MAH DREE MOST IMPORTN'T THANGS TO ME IS MAH PHONE, MAH MUSIC, AND MAH FAMILY"

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2012, 11:39:18 PM »
a very love hate relationship with my mom

she means good but omfg i want to shoot that bitch sometimes.