Author Topic: TTT votemap limit  (Read 304 times)

Offline yoshi

• as I said, pretty nice.
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +377
TTT votemap limit
« on: March 08, 2012, 12:55:40 PM »
I've been playing TTT alot and the only maps we ever play is
"Crazycube, Lost temple, CrummyCradle, whitehouse and clue". It's always been the same map everytime i play there. Please put the votemap limit somewhere to like 10 or 15. Or even 20
I'm seriously gonna cut shit in half.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

EDIT: It's also rare that we play another map.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 01:15:33 PM by Yoshi »

Offline semy32

• Respect: +72
Re: TTT votemap limit
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 01:11:27 PM »
If you keep saying what map to choose people will eventually vote for it.

Offline yoshi

• as I said, pretty nice.
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +377
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 01:28:07 PM »

I never got luck doing so.

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
  • Respect: +78
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 02:04:32 PM »
:thumbsdown:

2. Fat chance
2. Doesn't affect that we play these maps too much per hour / should have limits in place.
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline Pilgrim

• Respect: +8
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 03:27:04 PM »
YES - played crummy and crazy cubes consecutively too many times a few days ago, hell, ive even seen it go from crazy cubes_b1 to crazy cubes a few times

can we delete the old version?

Offline Loke

• Click Click
  • Windows UserCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• Boom
  • Respect: +88
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 05:31:22 PM »
Do it now. I am getting tired of playing the same maps OVER and OVER. make it one less than the amount of maps so we play a different map each time.
Allah's Snackbar is best food place.

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
  • Respect: +62
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 05:46:48 PM »
With the current amount of custom maps present now I don't believe a limit is necessary more then half of the maps are cs or de and are just garbage for TTT at least so as I've said previously if we plan on adding 5 more maps rooftops, arctic, conspiracy, etc. then maybe a limit would be understandable so we can play all the good maps and not just those 5 but as of now in my opinion it really isn't necessary.

Offline Travelsonic

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 06:45:28 PM »
With the current amount of custom maps present now I don't believe a limit is necessary more then half of the maps are cs or de and are just garbage for TTT at least so as I've said previously if we plan on adding 5 more maps rooftops, arctic, conspiracy, etc. then maybe a limit would be understandable so we can play all the good maps and not just those 5 but as of now in my opinion it really isn't necessary.

It doesn't matter how many maps we have - if the same maps are picked over and over, all the maps in the server and we pretty much play the same maps as it is.
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline Shockah

View More Badges!

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 07:12:53 PM »
It doesn't matter how many maps we have - if the same maps are picked over and over, all the maps in the server and we pretty much play the same maps as it is.

Yes it does matter if a map limit is put in place without sufficient good maps we'll be playing css maps and de maps which are not good for TTT at all which is far less enjoyable then playing 5 great maps over and over again.

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
  • Respect: +1072
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 01:16:39 AM »
am i the only one that hates crazy cubes to the end of the world?

Offline Travelsonic

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 04:50:03 PM »
Yes it does matter if a map limit is put in place without sufficient good maps we'll be playing css maps and de maps which are not good for TTT at all which is far less enjoyable then playing 5 great maps over and over again.

Ah, I see what you mean.

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
  • Respect: +158
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2012, 05:17:47 AM »
I hate both crazycubes to shit. What's the difference anyway? They should just be removed, we haven't played ANYTHING but crazycubes, crummycradle, clue and lost temple. Plus, crazycubes is the center of all RDM in this server.

Offline Eion Kilant 739

• -blam!-
  • Respect: +18
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2012, 05:45:12 AM »
Let me just get one thing right: Crazy Cubes is that map that can be entirely flat if the Innocents work at breaking the glass boxes.

If that is correct then Crazy Cubes is NOT a map for ttt! Nearly any CS:S map would be better when compared to that. It makes the game unplayable for the Ts as there is no place to hide (not including the T room) becasuse everything is glass! Who thought that would work well for ttt?!
I have avatars and signatures disabled. There is no reason to judge people here by anything other than what they post.

Offline Shockah

View More Badges!

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2012, 11:00:20 AM »
Let me just get one thing right: Crazy Cubes is that map that can be entirely flat if the Innocents work at breaking the glass boxes.

If that is correct then Crazy Cubes is NOT a map for ttt! Nearly any CS:S map would be better when compared to that. It makes the game unplayable for the Ts as there is no place to hide (not including the T room) becasuse everything is glass! Who thought that would work well for ttt?!

Any good traitor (here's a list of some examples), Redrum, Tec, Sonario, Sora, Mildly myself, and many more, would argue the exact opposite I would think while the innos break the cubes they're distracted aka easy kills. Not to mention on that map you have to play not off your own intelligence but off the stupidity of others which is present in a good portion of the ttt community. The exploding barrels can get you anywhere from 2-8ish kills at a time and unless someone really atentive is alive you'll typically get away with it. A low karma T in the T room provides another 1-2 kills plus the knife he got outside before he is discovered, and a great focus getter while you and your T buds are outside killing shit all the innos have there attention steered towards the man in the T room. If all the cubes are broken which they are probably 1 in 4 times then you go on a rampage WITH all your t buddies by the time all the cubes are broken you should have killed 4 innos at least leaving 14 max. When 4 people go on a rampage all at the same part of the map whilst not giving the innos the time to regroup or even realize what's happening they're going to sweep through the map unless of course they are TERRIBAD thus Cubes is actually a very decent tttmap and no harder then any other map is for traitors.

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2012, 11:11:10 AM »
What shockah said.

Plus, it's even easier on that map to take advantage of chaos than on other maps - i.e, when one of your T buddies is caught and everyone is running behind him, just shoot people chasing him while pretending to kill your buddy. 99% of people won't notice and even call you proven afterwards.