Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

so how many of you go on the anonyboard

<< < (15/16) > >>

Prox:

--- Quote from: Jman on February 21, 2012, 02:13:14 PM ---I don't really see how you can formulate an opinion of me if you don't play with me, talk to me, or anything, but okay.

--- End quote ---
They could have formulated theirs opinion by looking at you posts on forums etc. I'm sure that we all know that this kind of stuff happens to others, especially in the regular application board, where people including me have made their opinions about the player by looking at his posts.

--- Quote from: Sanders on February 21, 2012, 07:27:13 PM ---Although some few of you may be offended by the content posted on that board, it still serves the important purpose of being a fully free board to express opinions with no strings attached. Too many people on this board hold grudges against people eternally when those people just express a strong but neutral opinion. The fact of the matter is that the anonyboard, despite its flaws, is a good forum for provacative discussion -- in comparison to this forum where people might get tied down by their fragile "reputation."

--- End quote ---
I agree.

cogsandspigots:

Anonyboard makes me flip tables!

Rocket50:
All this pony hate is making me giggle

Bovicide:
I am the one posting nearly all of the pony hate, though I did not start the thread. Cheers.

Supertoaster:

--- Quote from: Sanders on March 02, 2012, 12:51:00 PM ---I am the one posting nearly all of the pony hate, though I did not start the thread. Cheers.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version