Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

so how many of you go on the anonyboard

<< < (14/16) > >>

Shawn:
I just like to point out that WE ALL have acted immature on the servers at one point or another it is a game after all its not meant to be taken seriously otherwise no one would have fun playing. IMHO this also applies to basic life you can't always be serious, life would be pretty boring. As to the person(s) who is saying crap about Jman on AB come on now you're going around talking about people behind their backs and calling him immature and what not? Do i really need to point out the irony here?

Trolling is one thing but personal assaults on someones character is another thing entirely, It also goes against one of the few rules we have here "respect everyone" I'm not saying you have to like everyone but there is absolutely no need for personal attacks.

/rant.

○ Μαρία ○:

--- Quote from: cogsandspigots on February 21, 2012, 02:22:00 PM ---I wouldn't mind seeing the end of the anonyboard.
It just spawns pointless, flaming hate.

--- End quote ---
I second this. I always thought, "the day that board gets removed, will be the day nobody dies."

So pretty much, a good thing.

Seb:
I like the Anonyboard, despite all the hate.

Still, though, the Anonyboard at NovoCiv is NOT this hateful.

Bovicide:
Although some few of you may be offended by the content posted on that board, it still serves the important purpose of being a fully free board to express opinions with no strings attached. Too many people on this board hold grudges against people eternally when those people just express a strong but neutral opinion. The fact of the matter is that the anonyboard, despite its flaws, is a good forum for provacative discussion -- in comparison to this forum where people might get tied down by their fragile "reputation."

Frank:
AB is awesome. Get over it, you tyrants.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version