Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

so how many of you go on the anonyboard

<< < (9/16) > >>

○ Μαρία ○:

--- Quote from: Snivy M.D. on February 16, 2012, 07:39:05 PM ---It's actually always been like that. Go back to the thread about the tech/jman/yomo promotions. The board was added around that time.

--- End quote ---
That's why I said "wasn't all that bad" It still wasn't the nicest place; but it seems like just recently it's been unusually popular. Maybe it's just boredom that led people there.

Nemisous:
I think I've got on it once, or twice.

Seb:

--- Quote from: KHMarie12 on February 16, 2012, 07:42:02 PM ---That's why I said "wasn't all that bad" It still wasn't the nicest place; but it seems like just recently it's been unusually popular. Maybe it's just boredom that led people there.

--- End quote ---

Who was doing those threads, anyways? Cause whoever it was seemed to really hate Don.

○ Μαρία ○:

--- Quote from: Seb on February 17, 2012, 12:50:43 PM ---Who was doing those threads, anyways? Cause whoever it was seemed to really hate Don.

--- End quote ---
Whoever was doing them hates a lot of people. That is if it's the same person, and not just bunch of people following  the opinion of that one person. I haven't written anything on that board for days and I don't have any intentions on writing anything on it in the future, it's a waste of time trying to reason with people who don't care.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: KHMarie12 on February 18, 2012, 06:31:29 AM ---Whoever was doing them hates a lot of people. That is if it's the same person, and not just bunch of people following  the opinion of that one person. I haven't written anything on that board for days and I don't have any intentions on writing anything on it in the future, it's a waste of time trying to reason with people who don't care.

--- End quote ---
I get my shits and giggles out of it instead.
Not by doing stupid shit like pretending I'm another person or insulting people, pissing people off, etc. I agree, it's not worth my time to care about what's said there. So might as well find something to laugh about if I'm there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version