Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

so how many of you go on the anonyboard

<< < (8/16) > >>

Jman:

--- Quote from: cogsandspigots on February 16, 2012, 06:38:05 PM ---I am now being blamed for shit I didn't type. *insert sarcastic yay*

The post that says: I'm cogs and this is my first post in this thread. is actually me.

--- End quote ---

Lol, don't worry about it I know you're more mature than that.

Plus, I don't think you are even close to dumb enough to type "hear" instead of "here".

Deathie:
Because people are mature and we don't need something similar to tripcodes.

○ Μαρία ○:
It was just recently that the AB got especially beefy. It wasn't all that bad before, in fact people didn't even go on it that much, but now there's just derp everywhere.

Deathie:

--- Quote from: KHMarie12 on February 16, 2012, 07:37:32 PM ---It was just recently that the AB got especially beefy. It wasn't all that bad before, in fact people didn't even go on it that much, but now there's just derp everywhere.

--- End quote ---

It's actually always been like that. Go back to the thread about the tech/jman/yomo promotions. The board was added around that time.

Rocket50:

--- Quote from: Snivy M.D. on February 16, 2012, 07:39:05 PM ---It's actually always been like that. Go back to the thread about the tech/jman/yomo promotions. The board was added around that time.

--- End quote ---

and after was the "Guess that user" threads which were cleverly disguised as a "That faggot when_"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version