• Im Dead, Your Alive, Whats Inside?
What?
« on: February 05, 2012, 08:46:33 AM »
SteamID-STEAM_0:0:12424374
Nickname-ExplodeyRings
InGameName-๖ۣۜLike๖A๖Sum๖Boodie
Server-Stronghold
Reason-WallHack

So apparently my brother was banned for a hour since he was accused on wallhacking, until now Don banned me permanently. So I'm accusing that I have hacks. Well, I tend to agree my brother can go wacky with his aim, since he scripts(clanVclan) a lot in CSS, maybe it's skills. I don't know, but people say I hack also, but the community of my fellow RnD friends say that I don't hack, I'm just good on how I am, like Sam or NRG iStealth.
This is kinda asking if you can unban me. Really want to play RnD servers again.

What sucks even more is that I wasn't here for this event, I was hanging out with friends on the 360, but sad day for me since it had RRoD. So sorry theres no demo or proof of trying to get out of this one. I'm just gonna have to take on what you guys suggest.

http://bans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:12424374&advType=steamid&Submit
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 09:22:58 AM by ExplodeyRings »

~-Face All Who Are Feared
~-Be Who You Are *
~-Become Known *
~-Succeed In Your Progress

Offline WarEclipse™

• Hello, I'm WarEclipse.
Re: What?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 10:27:50 AM »
"So I'm accusing that I have hacks"

What? You're accusing yourself of having hacks?

Also, I'm sure DoeniDon (if that's the 'don' you're talking about,) banned you for the right reason...unless you have proof that  you...or your brother weren't hacking. Just saying.  :idk:

Offline ExplodeyRings

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 10:38:39 AM »
"So I'm accusing that I have hacks"

What? You're accusing yourself of having hacks?

Also, I'm sure DoeniDon (if that's the 'don' you're talking about,) banned you for the right reason...unless you have proof that  you...or your brother weren't hacking. Just saying.  :idk:
Well I don't use hacks, but people tend to get carried away with this "hack" problem which is all around the world, I've been banned for this problem in other random servers just for looking like about 7 times already.

~-Be Who You Are *
~-Become Known *

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 10:40:08 AM »
It doesn't matter if it was you or your brother who hacked.
   Also it was me who made the report that got you banned.
Here's the link.

Offline ExplodeyRings

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 10:43:22 AM »
Here's the link.
Ah, those jailbreak servers, how fun the community was, until...

~-Be Who You Are *
~-Become Known *

Offline ExplodeyRings

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 11:01:16 AM »
Here's the link.
Also, I even act like that, and hes just camping one tower, with a friend, on steam chat.

~-Be Who You Are *
~-Become Known *

Offline ExplodeyRings

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 11:05:07 AM »
Our screen res is 1680x1050. It may be the problem, or its just the sensitivity since he has it up to 12 with so much motion and potential.

~-Be Who You Are *
~-Become Known *

Offline Alkaline

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 02:11:30 PM »
In the process of appealing, we do not look at who was using the account but rather the account in its entirety.
We do not care if it was your brother or you with "mad skills".
Trying to blame it on someone else in the physical world is not going to help you.
A Man named William Reed's last living testament says that he is going to read his own will.

Will Reed's will will read "Will Reed will read Will Reed's will"

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 03:03:11 PM »
In the process of appealing, we do not look at who was using the account but rather the account in its entirety...
Trying to blame it on someone else in the physical world is not going to help you.

Part of me feels intuitively that this is deeply flawed thinking if done in absolute, without exception though the intent/idea are sound.
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2012, 09:33:58 PM »
Okay I know this won't help much...
1.You let your brother/friend on your account.
2. You did not monitor the actions, and you instinctively passed the blame on to someone else.
3. Savage from the other server only bans people when he has physical proof. (side note: That ban is 2 years old and accused didn't try to contest it.)
4. If we did by chance unban you due to your argument and the exact same thing happens again then what?

And to travelsonic if an account has hacks then the owner of the account is held responsible for any misuse/and or abuse of them no matter who was using the account.
(It is flawed logic... but, it's the least flawed concept I've seen so far)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 03:33:17 AM by Dark Pacifist »
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2012, 08:09:18 PM »

And to travelsonic if an account has hacks then the owner of the account is held responsible for any misuse/and or abuse of them no matter who was using the account.

Doesn't address my gut feeling that this line of thinking is inherently flawed really... ~_~

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to provoke arguments - I'm too bogged down with calculus and programming [Writing an entire Game Boy / Game Boy Color emulator in pure 8086 assembly anyone?  :trollface:] to try, and I have respect for the vips, admins, etc here [being here > 1 yr at this point without causing any trouble]
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline WarEclipse™

• Hello, I'm WarEclipse.
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 05:36:51 PM »
Okay, I don't get it. You're saying it was your brother hacking, correct? Do you know what type of hack he was using, why he used it, and why you're starting a ban appeal for your account now? Because just by saying it was your brother isn't much proof - which means it obviously could've been anyone. You, your brother, mabye a friend of yours, but no one seems to know - hell, neither do I. But the thing is, the ban's 2 years old...why make an Appeal now?  :idk:

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 07:09:13 PM »
WarEclipse this appeal is for a 2/7/12 ban for hacking the 2 year old one that was noted was brought up because it indirectly relates to his ban/ban appeal. If he can prove that he doesn't hack we could help him but his "brother" was caught using hacks on his account on this server which means that the only means of proving him Innocent would prove him guilty by proxy.
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline Alkaline

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2012, 02:13:45 PM »
We should also consider the possibility if he did not have any previous bans on his Steam ID.

Imagine the report that was made is the only thing we have, which I think provides enough proof.
A Man named William Reed's last living testament says that he is going to read his own will.

Will Reed's will will read "Will Reed will read Will Reed's will"

Offline WarEclipse™

• Hello, I'm WarEclipse.
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2012, 07:06:55 PM »
WarEclipse this appeal is for a 2/7/12 ban for hacking the 2 year old one that was noted was brought up because it indirectly relates to his ban/ban appeal. If he can prove that he doesn't hack we could help him but his "brother" was caught using hacks on his account on this server which means that the only means of proving him Innocent would prove him guilty by proxy.

Well, what i'm saying is, if someone had banned him for the right reason that's fine with me, and I don't have much of a part in this, but I can tell you it doesn't make any sense; apparently he let his brother go on an rNd Stronghold server without watching him or anything -- but the thing i'm wondering about, is if it were him or just his brother. Either way, he could've been using hacks. Since 'His Account' has already been reported and perma-banned, I don't think that there's much of a chance for him to get unbanned. Wether it's just a proxy we're talking about or not;but i'm just saying that I think it could've been him playing with hacks and all. He still got reported and it was proven that someone on his account was using hacks. Could've been something like 'SethHack', or probably even 'FlapHack'. You see, just like Seth-Hack, Flaphack is a wallhack but also an aimbot. Some servers disable those types of hacks, i've heard. I don't know why so many players tend to use hacks on servers like stronghold-- or Zombie Survival, for instance. I don't see the hacks happening when i'm there and spectating other players most of the time, but that's just the way it seems to me. I belive that he could PROBABLY get unbanned - it's a good chance ... kind of hard to belive when there's some sort of complicated crisis like this going on. I'm tired of these players not only getting banned for being a minge and breaking the rules, but also ruining the fun of the game when there's a bunch of 'hacks for hackers' to come around, right? I bet you do too. Still, this is the problem: He got banned for one thing: Aimbot. He's starting a thread about it now, but we can't be so sure if he's just trying to trick us into thinking it was his brother. That's really all i'm saying. I don't want to argue with you, but go ahead and reply to me if you disagree, anyway. I'm just sharing my thoughts about this and this is what i'm talking about.