Author Topic: 2/2/2012 Application: Shockah  (Read 274 times)

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

2/2/2012 Application: Shockah
« on: February 02, 2012, 05:56:04 PM »
Hello everyone, and welcome to my VIP application I hope that you’ll take the time to at least skim through it and I appreciate your input!

Time online: I’m back in school now so usually from around 5:30pm-10pm PST.

Servers I play on most to least: TTT, Fretta, and on a rare occasion ZS.

Name: Devin Tracey

Games I have on steam:
Counter Strike Source
Garry’s Mod
Left For Dead 2
Killing Floor
Team Fortress 2

Situations: Before I give a very BROAD look on what I would do in certain situations I would like to say that I feel as though, and I’m sure most would agree, every situation needs to be handled differently. Simple menial things like who was involved can change everything including what needs to be done, so my response to certain situations is probably going to differ in some way to what will actually happen when a situation in need of myself arises, alright let’s continue.

-Mic spamming will result in a mute a response to all those complaining that they have the ability to mute said player.
-Rdm will result in a further investigation (T v T Rdm will be treated a little more severely) and a warning (kick if mass or something arises in investigation). If they return and continue a ban will be issued and a report filed if evidence is sufficient.
-Glitch spot TTT, if someone is glitching it will simply depend on the severity of the glitch. As long as someone is visible I’ll inform them that they are fine where they stand but when they enter a spot in which they can not be seen (or map specific spots like waterfall on peaches) I will give two warnings (one voice one text), no more then 20 seconds apart followed by a kick. If they come back and continue to glitch then a ban is in order.
-Holding up round intentionally, if I am capable of discerning it is intentional they will receive ONE warning, which will be proceeded by a kick if they continue. If they return and continue, ban.
-Under ALMOST any circumstance if I have previously (within the last 30 minutes) kicked someone for preforming a negative action and they return and continue said action then I will issue a ban.
-Someone who is Hacking/Aimbotting/Name Changing will not be tolerated the moment I personally see it a ban will be issued, if I am not capable then I will notify an admin who has dealt with said situation in the past, and lastly a report will be filed if proof is substantial.
-If someone is being overly disrespectful to any member of the server without an extremely good reason not “He rdm’d me 5 rounds ago” or “He caded me out” etc. then a warning will be issued
followed by a kick.

Contributions: I have not contributed anything physical but what I have contributed is just my generally friendly personality and my knowledge of the way things work. I try my absolute best to help a player whenever they are in need and set them up with whatever they may need to play (knowledge wise haha).

Why I should be and why I want VIP: In my mind there is no more reason I should be VIP over the next guy/girl, just reasons I shouldn’t compared to theirs and the biggest of those is probably the fact that I am relatively new to RND servers I’ve only been playing on them since April of 2011 so around 9 months and 2-3 of those months I experience severe technical difficulties disabling me from playing AND posting on the forums. That being said I have never gotten into any trouble, and other then that time period have been very active in the rnd community. The reason behind my wanting VIP is as generic as pretty much everyone elses reasoning for wanting it. I want to help I see people breaking the rules everyday and in my head it’s common knowledge they aren’t going to come back. The way that they work is they troll for a period of time say 3-4 hours and then they’re gone never again seen I would simply like to shorten the time that someone is capable of breaking the rules. I know writing a report would be the right thing to do but it just doesn’t cut it by the time the report has been posted they’re gone and I just, what I would consider wasted 2 hours of my time to ban someone who will never be back anyway.

I know this is practically identical to my last one but I didn’t see much point in re-writing something with the same message anyway, I thank you all for taking the time to read my application if you have any questions feel free to post them as well as any critique etc.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

Re: 2/2/2012 Application: Shockah
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 05:56:58 PM »
+1 for me.
He's been around for a decent time, I'm pretty confident that he knows the rules well, got common sense, friendly, etc. Would be great to have him as VIP.
 :thumbsup:

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
    • Random Gaming
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 02:33:47 PM »
+1 for me.
He's been around for a decent time, I'm pretty confident that he knows the rules well, got common sense, friendly, etc. Would be great to have him as VIP.

That, and he's a silly bitch.  :thumbsup:

Offline Apie2

• WAAAAZAAHHHH, You can eat me O_o
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 03:53:58 PM »
He is mature enough for VIP.

Offline Purple

• ;___;
  • I don't want to be a blowfish
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 04:19:47 PM »
check out my arts
its all I live for
http://infernoheart.deviantart.com/
http://infernoheart.tumblr.com/
<00:38:40> "Snivy": I'm just milking her now.

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 11:37:56 PM »
As previously mentioned in last app, yes.

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 11:50:42 PM »
As previously mentioned in last app, yes.

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 12:22:16 PM »
Played with him game really good player
+1

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Alkaline

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 04:23:34 PM »

Level-headed, friendly, been here for a while.
A Man named William Reed's last living testament says that he is going to read his own will.

Will Reed's will will read "Will Reed will read Will Reed's will"