Author Topic: Gangrelions Regular Application of Kitties 30/1/12  (Read 467 times)

Offline Shawny </3

• Tarantula Lover<3
Re: Gangrelions Regular Application of Kitties 30/1/12
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2012, 05:41:57 PM »
This exactly.
It's been awhile since anyone's complained about him and I haven't seen him cause any problems recently.
 +0.5
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Oh well thats easy i call headcrabs kitties :3

They have 4 legs, like kitties, teeth, like kitties, SOME have hair like kitties, there fast, like kitties :D
P. Metallica <3

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2012, 05:55:53 PM »

You start making stupid posts and go around BEGGING to be -1'nd, and expect to be able to just come back and be like "Hi, give me reg plz :3"?

No.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline yoshi

• as I said, pretty nice.
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2012, 06:09:15 PM »
Just Nope.
I've had some very bad experience from you too.
Sorry you're not getting your reg back.

Offline Shawny </3

• Tarantula Lover<3
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2012, 06:25:23 PM »

You start making stupid posts and go around BEGGING to be -1'nd, and expect to be able to just come back and be like "Hi, give me reg plz :3"?

No.

Months ago

"Give me reg plz :3"?
No? I just take a chance. If i dont get it, then i dont get it.
P. Metallica <3

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2012, 07:26:52 PM »
I originally wasn't planning on posting anything at all, but after recently, I think I will.
I am -1 because you act very immature, and any type of rank requires a certain amount of maturity. You constantly bothered me about pointless things, which I didn't really care about at all. With all these other comments and my own personal experience, it almost seems like you have a problem those who are a higher rank then you. I had no problems with you at all, and the dumb comments you used to make didn't faze me in the slightest, but when you actually ask me a question, and I genuinely answer it, then your reply after months and months of just pestering me is "Well you're a waste of space, so I am going to delete you now, bai." really shows an extreme lack of maturity. You troll people, and though you always originally seem like a nice person, you can be quite rude. You don't seem to put yourself in a very good place to be asking for a promotion.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Shawny </3

• Tarantula Lover<3
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2012, 08:21:54 PM »
I originally wasn't planning on posting anything at all, but after recently, I think I will.
I am -1 because you act very immature, and any type of rank requires a certain amount of maturity. You constantly bothered me about pointless things, which I didn't really care about at all. With all these other comments and my own personal experience, it almost seems like you have a problem those who are a higher rank then you. I had no problems with you at all, and the dumb comments you used to make didn't faze me in the slightest, but when you actually ask me a question, and I genuinely answer it, then your reply after months and months of just pestering me is "Well you're a waste of space, so I am going to delete you now, bai." really shows an extreme lack of maturity. You troll people, and though you always originally seem like a nice person, you can be quite rude. You don't seem to put yourself in a very good place to be asking for a promotion.

Marie, you took it the wrong way. I was a waste of space on your friends list to, We never played games together so i just told you im deleting you. But if you -1 me then so be it. I dont really care.
P. Metallica <3

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2012, 08:37:39 PM »
Marie, you took it the wrong way. I was a waste of space on your friends list to, We never played games together so i just told you im deleting you. But if you -1 me then so be it. I dont really care.
It still goes a long with being mature. You should have thought of a better way to word things then if you didn't want me to take things the wrong way. There is a time and place for everything, and still so my vote stands.

Offline Shawny </3

• Tarantula Lover<3
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2012, 07:52:34 AM »
It still goes a long with being mature. You should have thought of a better way to word things then if you didn't want me to take things the wrong way. There is a time and place for everything, and still so my vote stands.

Immature? Marie when was the last time you actually played on ZS with me? 3 or 4 months? some times in November i believe?
You know Dr. Octogonapus who hated me because i was immature? were friends now.
You know outtokill who hated me for being an immature troll?
again were friends.

Troll people? I did that, as i said before; Long ago

Like i said with sabb i urge you to play ZS more often to see.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 10:28:10 AM by Gangrelion »
P. Metallica <3

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2012, 12:09:48 PM »
Immature? Marie when was the last time you actually played on ZS with me? 3 or 4 months? some times in November i believe?
You know Dr. Octogonapus who hated me because i was immature? were friends now.
You know outtokill who hated me for being an immature troll?
again were friends.

Troll people? I did that, as i said before; Long ago

Like i said with sabb i urge you to play ZS more often to see.

It doesn't matter whether it is in game or not, you should try to have some decency to act appropriate either way, and why would it matter if your previous enemies are now your buddies? More people to plus one you? You will never stop being a troll, all you have done for the past 2 weeks is send me extremely dumb messages, and that is supposed to tell me otherwise? Please. I am not interested in starting an argument, especially in something as simple as a regular app. I simply put my opinions there, whether you take into consideration what I said is up to you and you alone.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 12:13:59 PM by KHMarie12 »

Offline Cable

• hi
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2012, 12:23:12 PM »
Wow. WOW.
I -1'd all over this thread.

Every single negative reason above.
Also, I agree with Marie.

Offline Shawny </3

• Tarantula Lover<3
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2012, 12:49:43 PM »
It doesn't matter whether it is in game or not, you should try to have some decency to act appropriate either way, and why would it matter if your previous enemies are now your buddies? More people to plus one you? You will never stop being a troll, all you have done for the past 2 weeks is send me extremely dumb messages, and that is supposed to tell me otherwise? Please. I am not interested in starting an argument, especially in something as simple as a regular app. I simply put my opinions there, whether you take into consideration what I said is up to you and you alone.

Then fine, maybe im not ready for Regular. Il wait.
P. Metallica <3

Offline WarEclipse™

• Hello, I'm WarEclipse.
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2012, 12:54:15 PM »
I don't really know why my last post got deleted...but anyway, i'll be happy to make it longer (instead of posting just an emoticon) by telling you all that this player deserves regular because he's active, he's kind, he follows rules, and he's definitely mature enough to handle it.
 :thumbsup:

Offline Alkaline

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2012, 04:09:22 PM »

:thumbsdown:

A Man named William Reed's last living testament says that he is going to read his own will.

Will Reed's will will read "Will Reed will read Will Reed's will"

Offline Shawny </3

• Tarantula Lover<3
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2012, 05:20:54 PM »

:thumbsdown:

snitch lol. not for me, for nemisous.
P. Metallica <3

Offline Don

« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2012, 04:33:44 AM »