Author Topic: Vastined RDM (suspect for ghosting)  (Read 90 times)

featman

Vastined RDM (suspect for ghosting)
« on: January 23, 2012, 10:33:14 AM »
1. Player's SteamID (STEAM_0:0:1234)
#    150 "Vastined"          STEAM_0:1:35369246   1:45:19   286    0 active

2. Players Nickname
Vastined

3. Your in-game name
#    146 "FaStMaN"           STEAM_0:0:48622747   1:51:28   284    0 active

4. Server name (Wirebuild, Zombie Survival)
TTT

5. Description of the event(s)
Killed me for no reason(rdm or ghosting) then somehow he finds semy runing with body I wonder how he knew that semy is there...

6. Reason for ban
RDM but its ghosting but I got no 100% proof he is ghosting expect for that he killed me for no reason.

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)
https://rapidshare.com/files/411553849/VastinedRDM.rar

Offline semy32

Re: Vastined RDM (suspect for ghosting)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 10:45:29 AM »
Please don't report for just 1 rdm

also maybe he had dna or something like that.

Offline Vastined

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 11:02:53 AM »
That round I killed ALL 3 Traitors, let me explain why:

you and the other guy got called out near the very beginning in voice chat, someone even wrote you was KOS along with that guy (HOW CONVENIENT IT ISN'T INCLUDED IN YOUR DEMO). I killed first your buddy, then I deagled you in the face.

Then I heard HUGE shooting (3:30, along with semy saying I'm sorry - he's been following alo for lots of time) and went back in the stairs, finding semy carrying around UNID body. WHAT DO? he was almost dead too.

Oh, and you can notice I was effin scared of alopecia too as we went in the hallway inside the castle (walked backwards the whole time), thus I really didn't know who was T. I even killed an inno the round before.

Next time please pay more attention to voice chat and round text, being AWARE OF THE SITUATION isn't rdming.

Oh, and NEXT TIME please include whole round. Cause you and the other t-buddy were called out at round beginning.

featman

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 11:19:43 AM »
Please don't report for just 1 rdm

also maybe he had dna or something like that.
He had no dna and besides, he killed me and saw the video did not kill people, and I'm sure you and he do gosting

Offline Vastined

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 11:44:59 AM »
He had no dna and besides, he killed me and saw the video did not kill people, and I'm sure you and he do gosting

Dude, ghosting with?

and please, Why did you not include the part when u and your tbuddy were called out? You mean, How the eff did I know it was you and snake or whatever is he called? simple, you got called out, and DON'T PRETENED to be oblivious about it. It was said CLEARLY in voice chat and wrote in the normal chat too.

If I recall correctly there was only 1 kill made, and the guy who got killed called you out (or someone who saw one of you, can't remember exactly the name, cba to even rewatch the demo).

Please, enlighten me, reply TO WHAT I WROTE.

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 12:12:12 PM »
There is no sufficient evidence that he is ghosting. Vastined if you can provide evidence that the traitors were called out then that would be convient but otherwise this is a simple 1 RDM.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 12:41:21 PM »
One round isn't enough to prove that someone's ghosting, nontheless if it's only one successful kill.

Denied.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!