Author Topic: Kroama's Regular App - [1/30/2012]  (Read 125 times)

Kroama

Kroama's Regular App - [1/30/2012]
« on: January 30, 2012, 02:08:14 AM »
Kroama's Regular Application!

Steam:
james.dobbins@comcast.net

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:1836651

In-Game Name:
Kroama

Time online:
I don't always play G-mod, but when i do it's on a rANdOm server.
Seriously though, I'm in college right now and while i seem to waste my time playing games a lot, i do have other games and priorities; more generally later hours around 4 pm PST to early morning hours.

Servers:
Ranked from Most to Least visited.
.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. -TTT- Troll Cubed (^3) <:D-|-<  This is by far my most frequented server, and the only server i used to play when i used to have reg status.
.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. -Fretta!- Pedobear is watching you <O>_<O> Play this server quite often, i like the often changed game modes.
.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. -Zombie Survival- ZOMBIE NIPPLE APOCALYPSE! Not all the time, but i sometimes find myself playing here.
.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. -Sledbuild- Race Race Race! >:o! Every now and then i find myself wandering in to this server, not often at all.
.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. -Elevator: Source- Get your waiting game :o Just found out about Elevator Source, only been in here a couple of times but predict i will be revisiting it in the future.

Birthday:
17 March 1992

Games (on Steam):
Too many... :| I'll list some of my more played games.
Team Fortress 2
Garry's Mod
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Portal 2
Some random misc games listed generically on steam: Quake, Civilization, Sanctum, SimCity, Fallout, Counter-Strike, Oblivion, Most old and new Half-Life games, Terraria, several more.

Why I want to be Regular and why I should be Regular:
Whenever i play on G-mod it's typically a rANdOm server. They are stable and are often well populated, in addition to groups of people i enjoy playing with on them. I simply like to feel like i have a say in those people who are harassing or i feel aren't as bad the person who starts a kick says they are and would like to be able to give my say in such matters. Otherwise it's simply a status thing where I'd like to be known as a Regular for being a ... regular? ;3

Contributions to RND:
Can't say i contribute anything to the rANdOm servers other than my presence, wouldn't mind helping out if i had a means to but the time i waste online is already ill spent, and financially I'm not in the best situation being at college.

If you want to contact me for anything, either add me on Steam or use any of the following:
Email: Kroama@comcast.net
Gaia: Kroama
Steam Account (I auto log-in every time i turn on my computer)

I have been a regular in the past, back before i even played anything besides TTT on G-mod. There was an incident where a female admin on at the time (i can't remember her name, but it began with a T) judged my actions in the TTT server (map was Krusty Krabs spongebob map) as RDM and banned me for an hour during which i lost my reg status. After this point i stopped playing for a very long time, and about a month ago began starting to play more frequently again. Because so much time has passed (i will try to find out exactly how long if i need to?) i feel it's alright for me to try and send in a new app. The cause of the ban will be explained as follows: I was in the roof, spawn location of the Krusty Krab with a sniper. (I used the float up which is why i had a gun) I was on the edge, in front of a box, easily visible by at least four people down below. I was scoped in, sniping at a Krabby Patty that was on the ground, every now and then people would try to walk in front of my line of fire to try and get me to lose karma but i stopped shooting when they got to close. This was simply a means of passing the time until the traitors did something but the T admin took it differently, i complained a lot at the time but i don't hate her for it.
So to anyone who sees me in game send me a greeting and beware; Krabby Patties are INNOCENT!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 04:25:13 PM by Kroama »

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
Re: Kroama's Regular App - [30 January 2012]
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 03:05:40 AM »
Please change date in title to the correct format

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 09:48:06 AM »
Maybe teeny banned you because of the fact that you prop surfed to get an advantage.

anyways, KK got removed because it was a troll paradise.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 03:30:33 PM »
Hmmm... +/-0 I have not seen you in ZS or TTT from when I have gone on

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Kroama

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 03:10:42 AM »
Maybe teeny banned you because of the fact that you prop surfed to get an advantage.

anyways, KK got removed because it was a troll paradise.
In regards to that, i wasn't alone in regards to prop surfing (some to the top of the chum bucket) and there was a discussion about me RDMing before the ban itself.

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
Re: Kroama's Regular App - [1/30/2012]
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 04:55:02 AM »
As you said you came back recently and you left for quite awhile after your ban/demote. I've seen you back for about two weeks now and I haven't seen you act like you once did... not sure...
+0.5
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline Don

Re: Kroama's Regular App - [1/30/2012]
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 04:33:51 AM »