Author Topic: Blood flow issues in my arms?  (Read 69 times)

Offline Seb

• Respect: +783
Blood flow issues in my arms?
« on: February 01, 2012, 12:36:44 PM »
Basically, my arms get colder and lose feeling much more easily than most peoples' arms I know, plus I can barely feel my fingers. They're cold to the touch in mid-70-degree weather, and when I walk in any temperature but the 90s and up the undersides of my arm get pretty chilly after a few minutes. Not to mention sometimes I'll wake up unable to move or feel my left arm for up to half a minute.

Should I see a doctor?
Miami's Finest

Offline WarEclipseâ„¢

• Hello, I'm WarEclipse.
  • Respect: +4
Re: Blood flow issues in my arms?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 01:08:15 PM »
Probably some sort of problem, eh?

Well, obviously so. I THINK you'll need to talk a doctor so that way you can find out if you need a physical examination on both of your arms or something, because I used to have a friend who had this same problem aswell. But I think you'll just have to talk to a doctor about this - don't know what else to say, i'm sorry though.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
  • Respect: +251
Re: Blood flow issues in my arms?
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 01:49:13 PM »
normally when your arms or legs are cold that means that your body feel like it should first focus more on your vital organs.

At least that's what discovery teached me.

now about losing the feeling, if it is only when you sleep, it means you're sleeping in a wrong position...

But after all, you are feeling uncomfortable with this so yes you should go see a doctor and ask your doubts.

S[hes] Br[ok]en