Author Topic: [RE-PROMOTED] 29/01/2012 Application: Alphaggot  (Read 97 times)

Offline Don

[RE-PROMOTED] 29/01/2012 Application: Alphaggot
« on: January 28, 2012, 04:54:10 PM »
Alphaggot's VIP Application

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32610761

Name: Sam. Just Sam.

In game name(s): Alphaggot, Alpha, Faggot.

In RND since: 2009 - 2010. I joined near the end of 09' and started playing through 10'. I became in-active due to some problems with my PC. I re-joined eariler this year

Times online: I'm active on the forums mostly everyday. There may be occasions where I cannot go on but don't expect on it. I go in game the most I can which are the week-ends. I am able to go on some times on the week-days but you shouldn't count on it.
Times I'm on are :
7:00 A.M. - 2:00 A.M.

Time Zone: GMT -5. Or in other words, Standard Eastern Time zone.

Servers I mostly play on: TTT, Zombie Survival, Rotation, Fretta, and wire at times. (Insert lame non-laughable joke about plain build.)

Steam Name: Alphaggot. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sagnip/

Why I should be VIP:I have many advantages on my hand due to the fact I'm a very light sleeper and I go on the servers when there are less Admins/Moderators/V.I.P's. Having this said, I am active when I can be.

- I'm active when I can be
  - Friends with most of the community
  - I don't rage on sight
  - I've been with the server a year

Why I want to be VIP: The reason I want to be VIP is because there is a lack of them at certain times when needed most. There aren't people on at the times I go online so I tend to see a lot of people holding rounds up and trolling.

Situations:

Someone is holding up the round on Deathrun

- I'd warn them to get a move on, if they don't listen to me, kick them. If they come back and holds up the round on purpose, ban them. If they evade the ban, report it after recording a demo.

Someone is constantly suiciding as Death in Deathrun

- Warn them to stop suiciding and tell them it's bannable. If he/she doesn't stop, I kick the person. If he/she comes back and suicides as Death, I will ban the person.

Someone is glitching (not spawned on glitch, TTT and Flood)

- Tell them to stop glitching and if he/she doesn't, kick him/her.

Someone is using a name changer

- Screenshot him not getting banned by the server for changing names then proceed to the ban. I will also report the person with the proof.

Someone is hacking

- Immediatly ban the person after I get a demo of him. I then will proceed to report him on the forums.

Someone is mic-spamming, general population wants him/her gone

- Tell them how to mute the person, it's not so hard.

Someone is constantly disrespecting other people

- Tell them to stop and if he doesn't, a kick. If he was being a bigot, I'd tell him/her to stop immediatly before I ban him/her. If he/she continues to be a bigot, ban the person.

Games I have (on Steam): Garrys Mod, CS:S, Killing Floor, TF2, Portal, HL2:EP2, GTA 4, and a bunch of others.

Methods to contact me: There are many ways to contact me but the ways that I will respond to is Steam and Skype.

Steam : Sagnip

A few friends active in RND: Some friends that are active are Cable, John, Jman, Foofoojack, CakeFaic, Cheeseicle, DoeniDon, Sabbath, and Deacon.

Doing this because it seems as if I forgot doing it when he got re-promoted.

Offline Don

Re: [RE-PROMOTED] 29/01/2012 Application: Alphaggot
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 04:54:42 PM »