Author Topic: 10/5/2010 Applcation: Cheesicle  (Read 67 times)

Offline Moo

10/5/2010 Applcation: Cheesicle
« on: October 05, 2010, 09:41:52 PM »
Introduction
Hello. I am Cheesicle. I've been an official member of RND since April 9, 2010. A total of 180 days, or 5 months and 27 days. To me, RND is a second family. I only play in RND servers and I am active on RND forums. For any of you stalkers out there, my real name is Shawn Chi. I was born on September 20th, 1995 in Los Angeles. I currently reside in Shanghai, China.

How Will I Use My Powers?
In all these many months in RND, I have never abused my powers. When dealing with minges, for the first offense, I give multiple warnings. If there are money rounders in Flood, I tell them they are wasting their time and start counting down. If they continue to minge, I initiate a 5 minute kick. If the minge returns and continues to break rules, I will again warn him. If he still does not comply, I will initiate a voteban for 1 hour. Another offense will increase the time for my voteban. If he continues to disrupt RND, I will report to the forums.

Great, But I Still Don't See Why We Should Give You VIP

Living in China means that while most RND members are sleeping, I am out there wide awake, keeping the servers minge free from Russians, Chinese, Indians, and anyone else on this side of the planet. I still remember back when I first joined RND. I was living in LA, and during the midnight hours, the servers were crawling with Russian minges, and no one was there to stop them. Giving me VIP powers would help RND servers be minge-free at all times.

Other Information

Steam Name: shawnchi
In-Game Name: .:`RND=- Cheesicle [MI]
Joined RND: April 9th, 2010
Games owned: TF2, CSS, Gmod, L4D, L4D2, Civilization V, Transformers: War for Cybertron

Consider this request,

Cheesicle. (Shawn Chi)

Offline Moo

Re: 10/5/2010 Applcation: Cheesicle
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 05:49:42 PM »