Author Topic: 10/5/2010 Application: Cookiemonster - [EXTENDED]  (Read 258 times)

Offline Moo

10/5/2010 Application: Cookiemonster - [EXTENDED]
« on: October 05, 2010, 06:35:53 PM »
RL Name- Sean Nguyen

Location-California, Westminster.
Age-15

IGN-CookieMonster. Nom;)
O
Servers- I iz frequently playing Trouble in Terrorist Town, New PSW, ZS, and Occasionally On WB and WS.
I'm moar concerned about my school and education then most things in life, But RnD servers is also a part of my life somehow o_o

VIPz?:
There are multiple reason why I would like to have VIP, and to start out, having VIP will allow me to access multiple features/tools used for WB etc. And usually half the time on RnD servers, Admins may be busy or un-active So I would like to help out by kicking/banning those Minges. I am also well known around RnD and met very good friends such as MasterWar,Scherii,GameFreak,SabbathFreak,and a Few Admins. I have been reported for being a downright minge and learned my lesson. Although you must keep in mind that I have nevar been reported for "Aboose". I knoe when it is necessary/unnecessary to initiate a kick/ban.

TTT- A Mass Rdmer, I will always issue a warning and ask him if hes new or so. If so, then ask him to press F1 and learn, If not, a Kick would be suitable for the Rdmer.
Target RDM- Ask them what was the reason behind it, and if the reason was good enough, then let it pass, if it was for teh lulz, issue a warning. If repeating after warning, Kicked. Same rules applied for Revenge Rdm.
Traitor Keelz Own Butt Buddy- Ask for a reason, If reason was an accident or an oopsie, I will ask multiple people to confirm it, if it was, let it go. If for what eva reason you think its funny to rdm your own fellow mates, Kick. Same rules applied for killing your fellow Detective.

Hacker- If a hacker is caught on any RnD server, then I will wait to confirm this and keep an eye out on him, if it is confirmed, Kick/ban depending on how severe the hacking was. Speedhack- Kick, Aimbotting-Kick, Multiplehax WH,Aimbot,Speed etc- Banz, Server Crasher- Admins can deal with tat.

If another server needed halp because of mingies propushing on Flood, or killing in WB and spamming I will respond to the call via GlobalChat. Again to deal with them in a mannerly way. Issue a warning before intiating a kick/ban. If proppushing in Flood, I will ask them to stop with a warning, repeats again, last warning, Again? Kick. In WireBuild, if a someone was prop spamming or killing others, give a warning, does again, Immediate kick. A Mic spammer? Just Mute -_-

This concludes my VIP app, and hopefully to get some admin feedback. Thank Joo all. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 05:51:05 PM by Moo »

Offline Bovicide

• The enormous
Re: 10/5/2010 Application: Cookiemonster
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 09:22:47 PM »
BESIDES THE FACT THAT HE BE INTURUPTING MY MONSTER EXPERIENCE, HE IS COOL. HE HAS GOOD FRIENDS IN THE GAME AND IS HALF MAN HALF WOMAN.

:thumbsup:

Offline Tomcat

• Your Argument is Inert
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Wat Do?
    • Tomcat's blog
Re: 10/5/2010 Application: Cookiemonster
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 08:03:56 PM »
Aww this guy...  :thumbsdown:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Rbn

• Linux UserOld Forum MemberrNd Developer
    View More Badges!

• Include( 'Yuban.lua' )
Re: 10/5/2010 Application: Cookiemonster - [EXTENDED]
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 06:11:16 PM »
CookieBish :O he is a rly bish on ttt :p, he is epix, and playing since rock's age.  :thumbsup: or  :gtfo:

Offline Moo

Re: 10/5/2010 Application: Cookiemonster - [EXTENDED]
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 06:30:06 PM »