Author Topic: Loper324 [Reg] 17/1/11  (Read 105 times)

Offline loper324

• Epic
Loper324 [Reg] 17/1/11
« on: January 17, 2012, 10:16:12 PM »
In Game Name(S):
JohnGmod17(Old account)
Ratskinsky/Loper324

SteamID(S):
Ratskinsky:     STEAM_0:0:37746331
JohnGmod17:  STEAM_0:1:45871867

Time online:
About when I can, I try to get on TTT but they are always full T_T (Weekdays: 2 PM to 10PM or 11PM to 6AM Weekends)

Servers:
In order from the one most played to the one least played:
Wire Build
Trouble in Terrorist Town
Winter Survival

About the same on the other servers.

Birthday:
June 24th (I'll be 16 then)

Games (on Steam):

GMOD
TF2
Terraria

Why I want to be Regular and why I should be Regular:

I want to be a regular so I can actually use the good tools in wire, help in VIP's votes and maybe even get VIP one day, You gotta start somewhere.

I have been playing RND since about November on my other account (JohnGmod17) then I was Gifted the game on my other account and didn't have to pirate it :D So I'll be more active on the other account and I'll help with Vip's and Also help people with my wire experience on WireBuild

Contributions to RND:

Nothing really, I helped a few pepeole with wire on WireBuild, and was helped by DarkByte a few times.

More Information:

Ratskinsky Is my new account NOT JohnGmod17

kthxbai

Edit: Fixed a few minor Typo-s
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 04:13:46 AM by loper324 »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
Re: Loper324 [Reg] 11/18/11
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 12:16:08 PM »
NO WAY just played with him last night on TTT karma baited me and one other shot once looked like he meant to get a headshot then shot again and hit me so me and another inno unloaded turns out he was as previously stated baiting.  :thumbsdown:

Offline loper324

• Epic
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 01:17:15 PM »
NO WAY just played with him last night on TTT karma baited me and one other shot once looked like he meant to get a headshot then shot again and hit me so me and another inno unloaded turns out he was as previously stated baiting.  :thumbsdown:

Yes, I did only because I thought you where a traitor, you did have a knife in your hand after all.

Offline MetaHaze

• One more block!
    • Youtube
Re: Loper324 [Reg] 17/1/11
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 01:51:32 PM »
I'm just going to be Neutral, I've never saw you in-game, but as from what Shockah said, it makes me think twice about supporting you.

Just because someone is holding a knife, doesn't give you the right to shoot them, as they could have found it on the ground, or killed a T to collect it. Same goes for other weapons/items from T shop.

Offline Shockah

View More Badges!

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 04:20:41 PM »
Yes, I did only because I thought you where a traitor, you did have a knife in your hand after all.

I had no knife and was not traitor (plus no traitors had died) the round had just started. Now you're showing yourself to be a dishonest person here's the d log

*Edit photo should be working fine now let me know if any more issues!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 09:54:46 PM by Shockah »

Offline ChaosEternal

• Lord of All Walls
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 04:28:32 PM »
I had no knife and was not traitor (plus no traitors had died) the round had just started. Now you're showing yourself to be a dishonest person here's the d log

I can't see the picture. =P

OT: Don't know you Loper, I never happened to meet you on TTT, or at least you left no impression on me. =P

"If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we couldn't."

Offline loper324

• Epic
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 12:29:51 AM »

*Edit photo should be working fine now let me know if any more issues!

Oh, Sorry that was the 'Standoff' round (see Below) I'm on a laptop and have a very sensitive touch pad that when you press on it twice in "rapid" cession it will click. I never did get to say sorry.

Also, It was only 6 DMG not 26 like you where doing to me! I accidentally shot you you shoot me 5 times then your  Friends   Some random person kills me.

I never killed you, I admit I did shoot you and I apologize.

Edit: (every one was RDMing that round)
PS: That was in the 'Deathmatch' on the roof of canyon.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 12:33:57 AM by loper324 »

Offline Pilgrim

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 06:57:31 AM »
Oh, Sorry that was the 'Standoff' round (see Below) I'm on a laptop and have a very sensitive touch pad that when you press on it twice in "rapid" cession it will click. I never did get to say sorry.

Also, It was only 6 DMG not 26 like you where doing to me! I accidentally shot you you shoot me 5 times then your  Friends   Some random person kills me.

-1 just because everyone else was RDM'ing doesnt mean gou should. REGs should set an example.

Offline Shockah

View More Badges!

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 08:05:00 AM »

Not everyone was RDMing there was a great confusion on the roof it happens often in open areas when a T knifes someone everyone just opens up on each other. There was no stand off, whether you meant to hit me or not is not what I'm concerned about as for the low damage you had approximately 400 karma so that would explain mid range shotty miss and you still shot close to my head and it made that shot look as though you were panicking before that shot hit me. You were karma baiting and that's fact.

Offline Don

Re: Loper324 [Reg] 17/1/11
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2012, 11:40:13 AM »