Author Topic: 16/1/2012 Application: redeclipse  (Read 127 times)

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

16/1/2012 Application: redeclipse
« on: January 16, 2012, 05:40:53 PM »
In-Game Nickname: [TAG] RedEclipse

Time Around rANdOm - 20-30 Days

Date of Birth: 1996, April 23rd.

My name is Austin and I'm a 15 year-old dude living in my parent's house, going to school (Not making too many friends there), talking to those who I try to befriend over the internet and even in-game if possible. I also try to get into programming a bit more...I heard of a few other teenages out there who became famous aswell...but nomatter what, I don't give up.
I also try and make maps for RND. I know I haven't exactly made any that any of you may know of, but I guarantee you that I always try my best on stuff like that aswell.

Anyway, let's move on shall we?  ;D

Why I may only think why I might become a VIP someday:

I'm always as active as possible (usually playing RND Servers such as Fretta, Zombie Survival, Stronghold, and other gamemodes aswell....and hey, I actually LIKE playing on rANdOm Servers, because you have fair rules, because I know I can handle being mature, and ofcourse, because I can make friends...and have fun. That's what it's all about, isn't it? Making friends...having fun...playing awesome gamemodes- even servers like rNd. I know I haven't been here for atleast two months...not even a year or so, but I promise you won't regret having me as a future VIP and besides, as a vip, wether I like it or not (which I do,) I have to be responsible for my actions and help others. Like if someone just needs to be warned for being a minge, they simply get votekicked. If they're the ones causing causing any problems (for a second time or so,) let's just voteban em'! We don't want someone else to ruin our fun, do we? That's why you have people like vips, for instance, to help dispose of problems that evolve into the servers...

And listen, I know some of you know me, and some of you don't. To be honest, I care about the server as much as I care about my life -- but personally, my life isn't only based on gaming entirely, atleast, but you can trust me. If you don't, you don't...but if you do, you won't regret it - and that's the truth.

Well, I belive that's all I'd really like to say for my VIP application...but there's one more thing I'd like to add (and as for you, sabb, you don't have to add this to my Application if you don't want to,) but at the time of making this message, I recently sent Coolzeldad a vip application of mine but it obviously seems like he's way too busy dealing with other things. That's okay if he is, and I understand. But, anyway, I just wanted to give this to sabb because even though we haven't talked often, or played together too often, he seems like a nice moderator in some several strange ways....unlike the other moderators, personally, I think he's alright. Yeah...he's alright. And listen, that's just me.

So...i'm not begging, but if you could, would you kindly accept me as a future vip, sabb, coolz; and about everyone on the forums aswell? I'd appreciate dealing with the benefits -- and ofcourse, helping others around servers in several other cases.

Thank you all,
-R.E.  ;D

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
Re: 16/1/2012 Application: redeclipse
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 06:01:54 PM »
Time Around rANdOm - 20-30 Days

And listen, I know some of you know me, and some of you don't. To be honest, I care about the server.

I don't doubt you, but

One month is a pretty short time to apply for VIP.

Try posting more on the forums, getting to be better known by the community. Make a good impression, then try again in about two/three months.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 06:10:35 PM »
I don't doubt you, but

One month is a pretty short time to apply for VIP.

Try posting more on the forums, getting to be better known by the community. Make a good impression, then try again in about two/three months.

This.

Although, you have shown some good maturity, Keep it up that way, it's something I don't see every day. As Snivy said, get to know more the community, post a little on the forums if you want, etc...

Good luck.

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 09:13:05 AM »

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun