Author Topic: Goat -- Admitting to Sethack  (Read 291 times)

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
Re: Goat -- Admitting to Sethack
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2012, 03:49:54 PM »
Because I didn't think he would take me seriously.
Well, we do have a zero tolerance, permaband server

Offline Alkaline

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2012, 03:50:57 PM »
Not sure if this helps, but I would say this is probably useless.

Stronghold. Me spectating n shit.
Goat joins. I spectate him.

I know one of the features of sethhack is a spectator warning for chat.
I think to myself, "if I repeatedly spam the spectator switch, it will spam his chat with the warning."

So I did. Here is a demo, 7MB, of me spamming right click to kingdom come.  ( http://www.mediafire.com/?a9gb684a4l08l85 )

And now for the finale.
I ask Goat to take a screenshot of his console immediately.
Here they are.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And I took a snapshot of the time from my desktop to make sure there is no time difference.

This only proves two possibilities.
Goat doesn't hack.
Goat joined with the spectator warning off.
A Man named William Reed's last living testament says that he is going to read his own will.

Will Reed's will will read "Will Reed will read Will Reed's will"

Offline aerobro

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2012, 03:57:14 PM »
He doesn't hack, he was joking.

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2012, 07:59:03 PM »
The reasons I made this report:

1. When asked why he had called me out, all he ever said was Sethack and whatever. Then, when I was in the process of votekicking/banning, he left the game.

2. Goat had been being troll like before this had ever happened. An example, running around with a knife when no one (or at least I didn't notice) knew he was proven. Before that round as well, he was a Traitor, doing absolutely nothing for the whole round until someone had finally done something. Later he said that he was trying to hold up the round.

3. Goat is a known troll. Griefing Snivy's/Gamefreaks/Deacon's Minecraft server, threatening to destroy it constantly (which he never does), and reasons stated above in #2.

4. Goat started giving me all these cracked Minecraft accounts not long ago. So he obviously has access to cracked games, meaning there could be the possibility he doesn't care about this "one" account.

Other than that, I was just mad at how Goat couldn't give me a straight answer as to why he called me out. He said that Nightmare called me out, which he did, however, Nightmare called me out on something that wasn't me. After Nightmare knocked me down 2/3 of my health, he quit, walked out the tele, said something about "nvm about kos Axule", and Goat said right away to kos me. I had not done one thing other than buy a knife that whole round.

Was I mad about being rdm'd as a T? No, I was expecting it. Like I said, it was annoying to have Goat go "Oh, it was just the Sethacks", and not give me, nor anyone else, a straight answer.

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2012, 08:09:06 PM »
I was on alt_borders as traitor, not having killed anyone, when someone said "i think it might be [insertmycurrentingamealiashere]." I reply with "yeah".

After hearing this, Goat proceeds to immediately kill me.

When I ask him, he says that I was "called out" and that I openly admitted to being traitor.

I just think that any sane (sane meaning "not hacking") person would have ignored it, especially the fact that I hadn't even fired any shots that round.

Offline Toag

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2012, 08:12:06 PM »

4. Goat started giving me all these cracked Minecraft accounts not long ago. So he obviously has access to cracked games, meaning there could be the possibility he doesn't care about this "one" account.

I do care about this account because it is my first legit account. I honestly didn't think you would take me seriously when I said I had SethHack.
About me leaving before you were going to votekick/ban me, I didn't think you were going to.
And about me not giving a straight answer. You knew that Nightmare called you out and I figured you were T. I never heard Nightmare say "nvm forget about the kos Axule". I thought the kos was still in effect since no one killed you yet. I think this report wouldn't have happened if I just gave the reasons I called you out, and not say I had hacks.

Offline iStealth

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2012, 07:31:48 PM »
me personally i do not think Goat hacks, i know i have not been around here long enough too be trusted my higher people.

Offline Don

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2012, 12:51:44 PM »
Denied.