Author Topic: rNd Files  (Read 111 times)

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
  • Respect: +28
    • DeviantART
rNd Files
« on: January 15, 2012, 04:28:04 AM »
I request that all maps for TTT, zombie survival and others should be uploaded to rNd files. I experienced that some maps took more than 30 mins to download in-game and some fail to be downloaded. For addition, the rNd Files are inactive for more than a year.
Please, "you can make a difference"  <-- quote (:P)

Offline YomoFox

• Windows UserLinux UserOld Forum MemberCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +700
Re: rNd Files
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 07:08:44 AM »
I don't have the maps uploaded myself for public download, however you'll probably find them online unless they've been deleted or uploaded specifically to me by creator. The fast download is setup so you can download them from the server. If all else fails you can ask someone playing through pm or steam chat to see if they can upload it for you.

Reasoning is that I'm not a file hosting provider as it takes a lot of bandwidth to leave large files for public download.

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
  • Respect: +78
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 08:54:20 AM »

Or he could find a place to host the map downlaods, and have the map packages in separate ZIPs, sorta decent file hosting places are plentiful these days.

It pisses me off to no end when I'm connecting, and gmod throws an error at me "missing map [insert map name here]"- if it is talking about client side, and not server side, then isn't it, *DERP*, supposed to automatically DOWNLOAD THE FUCKING MAP?
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
  • Respect: +978
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 09:00:04 AM »
Maybe we could make a community upload folder thing and everyone can upload maps there as they please. Only admins would be allow to remove them.