Author Topic: Kirhi's Application; For "Regular" Date 1/10/2012  (Read 453 times)

Offline Kirhi <3

• A hero is a man who is afraid to run away.
Kirhi's Application; For "Regular" Date 1/10/2012
« on: January 10, 2012, 05:16:32 PM »
Kirhi

Steam ID
0:1:45993701

In-Game Name
Kirhi

Time Online
I play on my freetime. The only time I play on your severs is when I play gmod, witch is often as you can see...

Servers
1.Trouble in Terrorist Town
2.And that one sever that switch gametypes. Not sure what it's called "Random" However these are my two favorite severs.

Birthday
5th of January

Games on Steam
Garry's Mod
Left 4 Dead 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Team Fortress 2
Call of Duty: World at War
Counter-Strike: Source
There are more however I recall this being optional.

Why I want to be Regular
I figured since I play so much on your severs as you can see just about anytime I play Gmod it is on the Random severs. Witch has been for awhile. So I finally came on your website and now want to be more apart of the severs I enjoy most. Since I spend a considerable amount of time on it already. Aha, I'm not sure if regulars have any power besides voting witch is fine. Most VIP's I've seen do there job fairly for the most part and I would vote honestly and as just, I am not mean and not nice. When I have any type of power. I'm only "fair" alas myself on how I behave on your severs is dependable from time to time. I will ignore, but if I'm feeling in a bad mood troll only those that seem fit to troll. That is those who deserve it. I am only being honest. Anywho for the most part people like me and I'm easy going.

Contributions to RND
Well I haven't contributed anything, but the fact I referred people to your severs I enjoy. However Like I already explained I am very fair with power and wise. I use to run my own sites awhile ago and handle admins and a bit over 100 people. Being on top and in order to be successful you had to have rules and fairness. However nothing so far. Just became apart of the site itself.

Thank you, Kirhi <3
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 05:34:08 PM by Kirhi </3 »

Offline MetaHaze

• One more block!
    • Youtube
Re: Kirhi's Application; For "Regular" Date 1/10/2012
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 05:39:11 PM »
Nice guy, never rdms, obeys the rules...(*gay guy*cough*) xD

Edit: Forgot to mention, he is very active.

Neutral

Dark Pacifist: Wow this isn't typical of him. ^Gives reason to second guess him...

^
||
Quoting Dark.

This really isn't the typical Kirhi, I'm not sure why he would do something of this sort, While I play with him, He is a very mature/nice/quiet guy, but from what I see in the posts beyond this one, It makes me think again about supporting him. I'm going neutral, sorry Kirhi..
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 02:36:21 PM by MetaHaze »

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 05:58:32 PM »
Quiet, friendly, been around for a while, knows/obeys the rules.  :thumbsup:
Any objections?
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 06:33:26 PM »
Absolutely no. Just no.

Kirhi has messaged me a few times, once asking about becoming an admin, and another time for help on someone ghosting.

First Message:
It basically when like this:
Kirhi asked how to become admin, so I told him that you get it from trust and respect through server. He called complete bullshit and called me some name I don't remember.

Second Message:
Kirhi believe that Polkabud was ghosting against him. He had apparently already rdm'd once before I joined, and then another time when I was on. The one I was there for, there was nothing I could do because the logs had shown that Kirhi killed someone before.

Apparently Polka killed him once more, and this time without any physical proof. However, I wasn't there watching, so I wasn't sure whether or not Kirhi was just trying to get revenge for a fail of his (missing a knife/bullet). Now, I would usually do something about this one rdm, but awhile ago during a round, Kirhi kept saying how one player llama, rdm'd him and demanded I kick him. I waited for the damagelogs and it in fact had shown Kirhi suicided. I refer to this as "the boy who cried wolf".

He is rude, blows too early, and I just don't want to see him as a Regular.

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 06:41:58 PM »
Wow this isn't typical of him. ^Gives reason to second guess him...
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline Kirhi <3

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 07:09:44 PM »
Lol I think I remember when I said "most of the VIP's I seen act fairly" when I said "most" I typed my words carefully knowing this was likely to come. As you can see, however I didn't wish to have a problem alas ... Axule and his little buddy plokbud. Pfft What a joke. Plok had me banned for rdming him only because he rdm'ed me 1st. And thus the nay feelings of him started I for one don't really care most of the time I ignore but when plok rdm'ed 3 times in a row and only when I was a Traitor, I was not only mad and annoyed but very suspicious of him ghosting there was no way he could have known when I explained this to the only active VIP at the time "Axule" he failed to complied. Honestly it's just a game and I normally give up caring after a few minutes. Plus at the time I had no idea I could screenshot logs. However now that isn't the case anymore. Axule simply dislikes me because I told him like it is he failed to do anything or his job even when knowing this was an obvious sign of abusive behavior. And allowed plok to get away with that. When he took offense he simply got worse. LIKE I said I didn't care much by this time so I simply ignored it. However he has have ill'e feels toward me since then. EVEN now he is annoying me and be littleing my application with his rank. He rdm's as well as if not more than normal rdm'ers and in my opinion isn't worthy to even bring it up....since then i recorded all rdm's that I have seen on the sever because I have been down right tired of it. When it's someone's t round it just kills the fun to prove my point further here is Axule rdm'ing me. Like I said I didn't care but here he is bad mouthing me. I get along with everyone for the most part but plokbud and I avoid people like Axule. Thanks Dark and Meta :3
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 07:13:54 PM by Kirhi </3 »

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 07:14:35 PM »
Lol I think I remember when I said "most of the VIP's I seen act fairly" when I said "most" I typed my words carefully knowing this was likely to come. As you can see, however I didn't wish to have a problem alas ... Axule and his little buddy plokbud. Pfft What a joke. Plok had me banned for rdming him only because he rdm'ed me 1st. And thus the nay feelings of him started I for one don't really care most of the time I ignore but when plok rdm'ed 3 times in a row and only when I was a Traitor, I was not only mad and annoyed but very suspicious of him ghosting there was no way he could have known when I explained this to the only active VIP at the time "Axule" he failed to complied. Honestly it's just a game and I normally give up caring after a few minutes. Plus at the time I had no idea I could screenshot logs or had no idea. However now that isn't the case anymore. Axule simply dislikes me because I told him like it is he failed to do anything or his job even when knowing this was an obvious sign of abusive behavior. And allowed plok to get away with that. When he took offense he simply got worse. LIKE I said I didn't care much by this time so I simply ignored it. However he has have ill'e feels toward me since then. EVEN now he is annoying me and be littleing my application with his rank. He rdm's as well as if not more than normal rdm'ers and in my opion it's worthy to even bring it up....since then i recorded all rdm's that I have seen on the sever because I have been down right tired of it. When it's someone's t round it just kills the fun to prove my point further here is Axule rdm'ing me. Like I said I didn't care but here he is bad mouthing me. I get along with everyone for the most part but plokbud and I avoid people like Axule. Thanks Dark and Meta :3

1. It's Polkabud, show the guy some respect, he's a badass.

2. Your grammar makes your text full of feces.

3. Axule is doing his job great.

4. That log IS NOT PROOF OF ANYTHING.

It just proves he killed you, which is not RDM.

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 07:25:46 PM »
Lol I think I remember when I said "most of the VIP's I seen act fairly" when I said "most" I typed my words carefully knowing this was likely to come. As you can see, however I didn't wish to have a problem alas ... Axule and his little buddy plokbud. Pfft What a joke. Plok had me banned for rdming him only because he rdm'ed me 1st. And thus the nay feelings of him started I for one don't really care most of the time I ignore but when plok rdm'ed 3 times in a row and only when I was a Traitor, I was not only mad and annoyed but very suspicious of him ghosting there was no way he could have known when I explained this to the only active VIP at the time "Axule" he failed to complied. Honestly it's just a game and I normally give up caring after a few minutes. Plus at the time I had no idea I could screenshot logs. However now that isn't the case anymore. Axule simply dislikes me because I told him like it is he failed to do anything or his job even when knowing this was an obvious sign of abusive behavior. And allowed plok to get away with that. When he took offense he simply got worse. LIKE I said I didn't care much by this time so I simply ignored it. However he has have ill'e feels toward me since then. EVEN now he is annoying me and be littleing my application with his rank. He rdm's as well as if not more than normal rdm'ers and in my opinion isn't worthy to even bring it up....since then i recorded all rdm's that I have seen on the sever because I have been down right tired of it. When it's someone's t round it just kills the fun to prove my point further here is Axule rdm'ing me. Like I said I didn't care but here he is bad mouthing me. I get along with everyone for the most part but plokbud and I avoid people like Axule. Thanks Dark and Meta :3

For starters, you just admitted to revenge rdm.

And as I said when we talked, I didn't do anything to Polka for several reasons

1st rdm: wasn't there, so I'm not sure why you're saying I missed 3 rdm's

2nd rdm: you had killed Jarlos before Polka had killed you. Polka could have seen you and you just hand't known. (I have the logs to prove it. I'll find it in a sec)

3rd rdm: Yes, technically it was rdm. However, I didn't do anything because again, like I said, you called out an inno long before to purposefully try to get him kicked because he had rdm'd you rounds before (another act of revenge).

I dislike you because you began demanding that I kick/ban him, even after I told you there wasn't enough proof. After I said that, you began to throw names out. Even then I still helped you, and you still continued.

Also, I'm not sure why you're showing the logs. It has no proof that I rdm'd. and what may be rdm to you is just common sense for me.

I'll find the logs right now.

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2012, 07:31:02 PM »
Found this by accident, should help none the less.
Spoiler: beginning of our chat (click to show/hide)

This is the first round I was on, apparently the second time Kirhi was rdm'd by Polka
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And that's what I got.

Offline Kirhi <3

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2012, 07:40:22 PM »
It is proof tell me in whatever way you'd like me to present it to you it will still be the same. As for respecting plok I can only laugh at you, your self esteem may need so major work...lol I can't think of any other way to respond to that and I didn't read the rest of what you said. Anywho I am Kirhi. I am done here I won't bother reading anymore. Most of you who are weak and prefers to kiss Axule's ass is VIP and slanders me with his ill will and rank this is fine. No big deal. I told only truth and simply want to be a Regular and it's for an admin to decide here.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 07:50:43 PM by Kirhi </3 »

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2012, 07:45:46 PM »
It is proof tell me in whatever way you'd like me to present it to you it will still be the same. As for respecting plok I can only laugh at you, your self esteem may need so major work...lol I can't think of any other way to respond to that and I didn't read the rest of what you said. Anywho I am Kirhi. I am done here I won't bother reading anymore. Most of you who are weak and prefers to kiss Axule's ass is VIP and slanders me with his ill will and rank this is fine. No big deal. I told only truth and simply want to be a Regular and it's for an admin to decide here.

If you want to make the Screenshot better, I suggest adding in the beginning of the Damage logs.

Also, with what you said (in red), you've probably disrespected most of the people who's vote is worth reading.

Besides, I'm not sure why you're all on me. I simply put in my opinion along with some proof and here you are still disrespecting me.

again, -1 to this application.

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2012, 07:58:21 PM »
#1 I'll kiss axules ass any way I like

#2 You're extremely disrespectful and generally obnoxious in game

#3 I've had history with you personally involving rdm revenge rdm and to this date traitor/karma baiting

:thumbsdown:

Offline Kirhi <3

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2012, 08:10:35 PM »
Lol how cute. Are you in the same sever with him Playing right now, sure does say that. Tell me Shockah is he explaining this to you? Did he tell you to come quickly and you obeying like a whipped little puppy. Trust me you having seen me be disrespectful. I have done many things I am far beon you kid and I know what it takes to control...blah *yawn* anywho I wounder how long he's been waiting for my reply back.

Here here

Thank you for all the attention, Hmmm oh and excuse my grammar, Tbh I can't type without looking at the key bored and I tend to not waste time caring how I present myself to things such as you. Also English isn't my 1st  language.

Funny how I have all postive comments right before Axule VIP comes in with him gating on me. As for the "kiss my ass thing" let me clear that up seems to have gotten to you. "I meant weaker people such as shockah (who btw I don't even know up until now) will simply "kiss Axule's ass and take his side" because he's a VIP. Depending on how the Admins are ill either get what I want or I won't that's that. Good Night  :3

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2012, 08:11:39 PM »
Lol how cute. Are you in the same sever with him Playing right now, sure does say that. Tell me Shockah is he explaining this to you? Did he tell you to come quickly and you obeying like a whipped little puppy. Trust me you having seen me be disrespectful. I have done many things I am far beon you kid and I know what it takes to control...blah *yawn* anywho I wounder how long he's been waiting for my reply back.

Here here

Thank you for all the attention, Hmmm oh and excuse my grammar, Tbh I can't type without looking at the key bored and I tend to not waste time caring how I present myself to things such as you. Also English isn't my 1st  language.

Funny how I have all postive comments right before Axule VIP comes in with him gating on me. As for the "kiss my ass thing" let me clear that up seems to have gotten to you. "I meant weaker people such as shockah (who btw I don't even know up until now) will simply "kiss Axule's ass and take his side" because he's a VIP. Depending on how the Admins are ill either get what I want or I won't that's that. Good Night  :3
:thumbsdown:

Due to his horrible behavior.

And don't even make me get personal about you.

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 08:18:29 PM »
From this point on nothing needs to even be said about you you've shown horrible behavior not fitting of reg in this app there's nothing else to be said but I'll humor you. I have no desire to fight with you yes me and Axule are friends very good ones in fact but I don't let him cloud my judgement
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
you have exhibited the disrespectful behavior I talked previously about just now and don't play stupid you do know me I play with you approximately every other night and I'm a bit of a loud mouth so it's kinda hard not to notice or maybe you can't hear me over your constant mic spamming and jacking off noises that you make so frequently people like you deserve to go backwards on the server not forwards. Original opinion stands stronger then ever  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 08:21:19 PM by Shockah »