Author Topic: Too long of a ban for such a small crime  (Read 283 times)

Offline Don

Re: Too long of a ban for such a small crime
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2012, 01:28:46 PM »
sharpie is an idiot; he has a history of doing stupid things. He gets more time because he has that history.
Pretty much this.
I said it in the last topic too, but apparently it is hard to get things unless they're said multiple times.

I'll actually take the time to respond to this thread though.

If Stone was called out, it was fair play. If nobody did anything about Stone's kill, then SOMEBODY would. "Payback" has nothing to do with this if Stone killed an inno on his T round. It's just what you would do. Stuff like this happens every day. From what I'm hearing, Sharpie shouldn't even be banned at all  :thumbsup:
If only people took time to look over the stories and evidence...

I was there the whole time.
I saw his stupid comments and his RDM towards stone cold ...
I don't think I could've looked over it much more. Don't jump to conclusions instantly.

Actually I played with Stone before in last November and December a lot of times.
He always target RDM such as on me.
He did that more than 3 times, asked him why, got some bullshit reply from him.
I can't report him since I didn't manage to get demo or SS in time.
He is really a dick, trust me.
 :thumbsup:
Stone rdms alot, he not afraid of the karma loss, but sometimes it just gets on my nerves such as when he shot me and i was his t buddy

:thumbsup:

... Nevermind. I shouldn't respond to this at all.

Offline Tezuni

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2012, 01:52:26 PM »
stone is the only active ttt player I know who would never intentionally rdm

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2012, 03:04:56 PM »
I was there and I was involved more so then most in the event so from as much of a unbiased perspective as I can possibly stand giving here's exactly what happened. The round before stone killed sharpie with the thought in mind that sharpie didn't kill said traitor for whatever reason he thought that it is what he though which is a totally justified killing which sharpie raged about. The next round myself stone and I believe Axule? (not sure about the axule part but yeah moving on) were standing outside the walls on Juvenile whilst some other inno held a barrel the barrel was shot and I was certain at that moment it was stone however upon investigating stone had a shotgun which definitely didn't shoot the barrel it's too obvious and his deagle was full ammo so I said something along the lines of nevermind I don't think it's stone. Sharpie stated that Stone was KOS this is absolute bullshit I did not call a kos on him as far as my knowledge can recall and the other person with me did not either at most I said I think it's stone, anyway right as I cleared Stone and was about to move on Sharpie runs up and kills him with no warning then proceeds to say Payback for last round now I have no idea what sharpie was talking about how someone later said that they were going to rdm him because I was the one who said I think sharpie is afk over the whole stone scenario I forget which vip was in there at the time but they called upon sharpie so I figured stone sharpie and this vip are all talking to each other which explains why all three are afk I never said I'm going to rdm him and I was the one who said the prior statement he claimed that person (which is me if you're not following) said. So to rap this all up I would like to say stone is one of the only 2-3 players
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
that would never rdm unless the person provided him with such a reason that if said person was standing in front of him he would literally beat the living shit out of them. I tried to make this as neat as possible but the rage from sharpies stupidity took over so it's missing a lot of punctuation and I'm sure there are spelling mistakes as well so for that I am sorry. My opinion as I'm sure you can probably tell stands at a very tremendously strong :thumbsdown: for the appeal. This is simply my recollection of the event I apologize if I was mistaken in any way those of you who were there and actually paying attention feel free to correct me.

Offline Sharpie.eastern

• "I do it for you David Jaffe"
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2012, 05:45:33 PM »
The Demo's i provided shows exactly what i did and what happen both rounds. Just download those and watch them?? Anyway everyone called out stone so i took action and shot him and it turns out he was T and it wasn't target RDM because people were calling him out saying he was KOS (Watch the DEMO) so i ran up and shot him and i said "Payback" because i felt some sort of accomplishment of killing the persons that killed me. It shouldn't be that big a deal, i mean sense when can you get banned for saying "payback" or killing a T that was called out none of that deserves a 5 day ban it should be an hour ban at the most and i had just got my PC back and was only able to play 4 games before getting banned! 5 day ban should be if i mass RDMed the whole fucking server. Target rdm is with no proof and an angered reason to shoot somebody! Well when the whole server calls out "Stone cold" because he shot a barrel and kill somebody thats not target RDM anyone else could have killed him i was just the first to do it. I just think this ban is really long for only killing 1 person who was called out.
You should read again what Don stated on the other thread -_-.

He said i was being an annoyance but i had only been on for 4 games and hadn't talked much or really killed anybody but T's! So i have no clue what the hell he is talking about.

sharpie is an idiot; he has a history of doing stupid things. He gets more time because he has that history.

Also what i said was "Would you put your feeling aside and follow the Demo, support, and facts of what happen not if you like me better or if you like Blue better"

WATCH THE DEMO THO BECAUSE IT SHOWS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEN! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QHR2CQH2

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2012, 06:08:37 PM »
You know, I actually meant to report this guy for unprovoked RDM a while ago.

If anyone wants a valid reason to extend his ban, I could post that too.

Offline Sharpie.eastern

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2012, 06:21:37 PM »
You know, I actually meant to report this guy for unprovoked RDM a while ago.

If anyone wants a valid reason to extend his ban, I could post that too.

RDM? Who did i RDM i was only in for 4 rounds.

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2012, 06:23:13 PM »
RDM? Who did i RDM i was only in for 4 rounds.

Not from that instance, it was a awhile ago as in, over a week.

My point was that you have a history of generally being a total and complete dunkass on the servers, and the ban was perfectly justified.

Offline Sharpie.eastern

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2012, 06:24:30 PM »
What was justifyed about this ban? I had done nothing wrong.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 06:26:04 PM by Sharpie.eastern »

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2012, 11:13:39 PM »
I apologize at my inability at watching the demo you corrected me which is totally ok but regardless you didn't kill him because he was kos you had another reason an ulterior motive you killed him because you were pissed from the round before and you knew you could use the confusion about whether or not he was T to your advantage and that's exactly what you did.

Offline Kahuna

• Are you watching closely?
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2012, 08:24:13 AM »
It was still target rdm -1.