Author Topic: HUCKEN MAINSTEAM MEDIA  (Read 157 times)

Offline Nemisous

• you're all puppets tangled in strings.
  • I have no strings on me
  • Respect: +258
HUCKEN MAINSTEAM MEDIA
« on: January 08, 2012, 04:29:22 PM »
this is the reason i dont watch the news, id rather get my news from 3rd party sources, and journalists that where actually there.
BLATANT CENSORSHIP by CNN of Soldier Supporting Ron Paul's Foreign Policy CORPORAL JESSE THORSEN

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
  • Respect: +946
Re: HUCKEN MAINSTEAM MEDIA
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 04:37:25 PM »
+1
"Soliders with uniforms can have opinions

Soldiers in uniform cannot."

The army has to be politically neutral while in the public eye .-.

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 04:40:41 PM »
"Soliders with uniforms can have opinions

Soldiers in uniform cannot."

The army has to be politically neutral while in the public eye .-.

a part of being a soldier is defending the Constitution and the will of the people before anything else, these wars arent constitutional and America is sick of these endless wars. so in a sense the military is breaking its oath.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 04:44:23 PM by Nemisous »

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 05:48:08 PM »
+1
a part of being a soldier is defending the Constitution and the will of the people before anything else, these wars arent constitutional and America is sick of these endless wars. so in a sense the military is breaking its oath.

Dude what?

... That's not the point .-.

Military people can't voice their political opinions because they are not suppose to while in uniform. It's really as simple as that. No censorship, no nothing

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
  • Respect: +1788
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 06:11:58 PM »
>canadian teaching american how american politics work

rocket can i come live with you

also
>google telling me canadian is spelled wrong, only needs capitalization; american does not

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 06:39:43 PM »
Dude what?

... That's not the point .-.

Military people can't voice their political opinions because they are not suppose to while in uniform. It's really as simple as that. No censorship, no nothing
yet generals can endorse candidates and talk about economics and foreign policy and who they want as president til the sun goes down while in uniform on national tv.
how is it not censorship? they cut him off when he started saying stuff they didnt like.
"i want Ron Paul for president"
" i think we should bring the troops home"
" Israel can take care of its self"

all things the mainstream media hate.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 06:48:49 PM by Nemisous »

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2012, 07:21:43 PM »
yet generals can endorse candidates and talk about economics and foreign policy and who they want as president til the sun goes down while in uniform on national tv.
how is it not censorship? they cut him off when he started saying stuff they didnt like.
"i want Ron Paul for president"
" i think we should bring the troops home"
" Israel can take care of its self"

all things the mainstream media hate.

Because that guy there does not formally represent the entire country's military force. The general does.

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
  • Linux UserWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.
  • Respect: +331
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2012, 07:26:37 PM »
Because that guy there does not formally represent the entire country's military force. The general does.
Or in otherwords:
"shit shit shit
shit shit shit
shit shit shit
American policies blow
shit shit shit"
100% agreed
Code: [Select]
for(;;) procrastinate = !procrastinate;Damn emoticons

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2012, 07:41:10 PM »

a general still has to follow the same rules and traditions as a private would, so the generals should recieve the same treatment as a private would. weather its official military business or not,  the general has to remain politically neutral as you said. but hell you see tones of military personal "in uniform" at a Newt Gingrich or rick santorum rally, and you dont see anyone raising hell about that.
reason why is because they support the war.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 07:43:01 PM by Nemisous »

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2012, 07:46:43 PM »
a general still has to follow the same rules and traditions as a private would, so the generals should recieve the same treatment as a private would. weather its official military business or not,  the general has to remain politically neutral as you said. but hell you see tones of military personal "in uniform" at a Newt Gingrich or rick santorum rally, and you dont see anyone raising hell about that.
reason why is because they support the war.

Well, no... A general's opinion isn't really his own, it's suppose reflect the entire military in a very neutral way... And if he doesnt, then it's because America's political system is herp derp

And the only reason why this soldier was censored was because he was doing it... On national television

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2012, 07:51:08 PM »
Well, no... A general's opinion isn't really his own, it's suppose reflect the entire military in a very neutral way...

And the only reason why this soldier was censored was because he was doing it... On national television

then why would they interview him if they new what he was doing was wrong?, but notice how he was bleeped out when he started talking about things that CNN is against, like ron paul, anti Afghanistan war, bring the troops home ect.  that was when he was bleeped out.  because the interview was going smooth until those topics where brought up.

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2012, 07:55:15 PM »
then why would they interview him if they new what he was doing was wrong?, but notice how he was bleeped out when he started talking about things that CNN is against, like ron paul, anti Afghanistan war, bring the troops home ect.  that was when he was bleeped out.  because the interview was going smooth until those topics where brought up.

You can't assume that they bleeped him out just because he started explaining his support for CNN's political opposition...

That a hasty assumption

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2012, 07:58:31 PM »
You can't assume that they bleeped him out just because he started explaining his support for CNN's political opposition...

That a hasty assumption

its the only logical answer largely because the media has been trying to call ron paul anti military, its not like they didn't expect him to talk politics he is at a political rally on a segments that is about the 2012 presidential race being interviewed about politics and who he would vote for.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 08:01:50 PM by Nemisous »

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2012, 08:03:31 PM »
its the only logical answer, its not like they didn't expect him to talk politics he is at a political rally on a segments that is about the 2012 presidential race being interviewed about politics and who he would vote for.

If they wanted to be biased against a candidate then they wouldve only interviewed the opposition.

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2012, 08:06:01 PM »
If they wanted to be biased against a candidate then they wouldve only interviewed the opposition.

they have to, its part of the iowa caucus, they have to show all the parties rally spots in iowa that is why, romney's was after ron pauls.