Definitely!
5 (38.5%)
Mabye
7 (53.8%)
Definitely...not.
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: January 13, 2012, 04:53:29 PM

Author Topic: redeclipse's 'regular' application 1/8/12 - 12:07PM  (Read 242 times)

Offline WarEclipse™

• Hello, I'm WarEclipse.
redeclipse's 'regular' application 1/8/12 - 12:07PM
« on: January 08, 2012, 10:08:23 AM »
Hello, redeclipse here. I just thought it would be somewhat "not much of a bother" if I could apply to become a regular.

Well, here's my steam ID:
".:RND`=- /\Red_e¢ℓιρѕє [" STEAM_0:1:16187122
(My in-game nickname is obvious)

I've played servers such as: Stronghold, Winter Survival, Zombie Survival (Usually the gamemode/server I play nowadays), Wire-Build (Rarely, but sometimes once a day)...and I belive that's it, so far.
Location: USA/Tennessee/Nashville (That's where I was born, ofcourse)

So, for the past 5-10 days or so on RND Servers, I've met and played games with other Regulars/VIPs, ofcourse, met the fellow founder, coolzeldad, on sledbuild once or twice. And I think I'm ready to become a regular because:

-There hasn't, as far as I know, been any reports/ban requests for me, in particular (hopefully) and might not be anytime sooner.
-I'm a good player ( or so I may think ) and I have treated players well, seen a few mingebags, thought that just might be one reason why I think I might become a regular...
-I've followed the rules, i've never used any type of hack, cheat; including aimbot/wallhacks/speedhacks/name-changing hacks, etc. and as far as we know I probably haven't, even for a fellow guest--

Oh, and I think there's a bit more I could probably say about it, but I just can't think of anything else. All I know is that, honestly, I'm just a respectful player towards others (including the other guests/vips/regulars), I've never hacked/cheated, I've never gotten warned (hopefully I still won't) in the past nor present... and I think that you could and you just might be able to trust that I will handle things very well as a regular. I DO promise to follow the rules as I am now and I will always try to befriend those to also have opinions ... that may differ from mine. But, that's just me. I'm a friendly type of person and It's not like i get all mad and wimpery that when I die i decide to type and/or yell things such as "Shut up" or "Gtfo" as that's one of the two things that would get me either warned, kicked, or even banned. I also realize that when others try to taunt me and/or insult me in any type of way, i'll just simply ignore them, right?...that's kind of the way I deal with things. Nomatter when, nomatter how, nomatter what server/gamemode I'm on. Honestly.

So, I ask you all, do you really, honestly, personally think that I just might get a chance at being a regular-- or possibly even a VIP sometime, someday, somehow? Thanks for your time.

See you on RND servers someday, again, perhaps!

-R.E.

...(P.S: I'm sorry if my post here sounds a bit somewhat complicated; I'm really nervous because sometimes applications like these don't always work out as I usually think it would.)

(Edit: I'll add the date to the topic, sorry for the late reply!)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 10:15:39 AM by redeclipse »

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
Re: redeclipse's 'regular' application 1/8/12 - 12:07PM
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 10:28:31 AM »
Definitive  :thumbsup:

Red eclipse shows constant maturity, and is always very polite whenever I am on. He knows the rules (and so do I), knows how to keep is calm, and is always a fun player to have on the server playing with you. This is a player I'd really like to see promoted and get Regular as rank.

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Pilgrim

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 11:03:46 AM »
 :thumbsup: Played with hom earlier on stonghold an he seemed very nice. He was polite and showed maturity, i personally think he could become one of the more mature/responsible members of RND.

Offline WarEclipse™

• Hello, I'm WarEclipse.
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 11:19:09 AM »
Thank you for sharing your opinions about me. I couldn't be any happier  ^-^

Offline MetaHaze

• One more block!
    • Youtube
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 11:37:57 AM »
I have saw him on TTT a couple of times. As the replies above says, He does show maturity. He abides by the rules, respects all players, never does anything wrong.. a nice guy. He has my vote.  :thumbsup:

Lionboyy

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 01:02:43 PM »
I would have to give him a +1.

I haven't played to much with him but from what i can tell he is a mature, good and, fun person to be around!

:thumbsup:

Offline Mr. Franklin

• Old Forum MemberWindows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerDonatorCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• I'm addicted to sweet tea
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2012, 01:06:32 PM »
I've played with him a few times on ZS and Wirebuild. He is very mature when spoken to, and is very polite to everyone.  :thumbsup:
Quotes from friends:

.:~RND`=- coolzeldad -=: mah mouse is sqeakeh
.:~RND`=- Mr.Franklin -=: tweeeeek it

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/mrfranklin1972
Prox: Thread status: memed.

Offline WarEclipse™

• Hello, I'm WarEclipse.
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2012, 01:13:46 PM »
Thank you very much     ;D
for your honest opinion, ofcourse. Thank you all!

-R.E.

Edit: Attention, Everyone!...kthx.
I want to be honest, now...not that I haven't been being honest or anything, but recently (just a few minutes ago) I wanted to use the 'global chat' (/gl) but apparently some other VIP obviously didn't think it wouldn't be good for me to 'advertise' or anything to get people to share their own honest opinions about me on my regular app. The thing is, I wasn't exactly going to advertise, I was trying to basically (but not exactly) saying that if anyone's met me (as in 'played a game with me once in a while) I just thought they should know that I made a 'regular' application on the forums...but I must've mis-read the server rules or something. Did it say 'No advertising', because honestly, I wasn't exactly trying to advertise and i'm sure it wouldn't be called advertising/persuading if I basically asked for their opinion. I kind of meant that if they wanted to, they could just post something on my app/thread if they'd like. Sorry for the misunderstanding... I didn't mean to break the rules if THAT is called advertising. I apologize, and once again, thanks a million to those who gave their opinions about me. I appreciate it alot!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 01:42:45 PM by redeclipse »

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2012, 01:51:15 PM »
Thank you very much     ;D
for your honest opinion, ofcourse. Thank you all!

-R.E.

Edit: Attention, Everyone!...kthx.
I want to be honest, now...not that I haven't been being honest or anything, but recently (just a few minutes ago) I wanted to use the 'global chat' (/gl) but apparently some other VIP obviously didn't think it wouldn't be good for me to 'advertise' or anything to get people to share their own honest opinions about me on my regular app. The thing is, I wasn't exactly going to advertise, I was trying to basically (but not exactly) saying that if anyone's met me (as in 'played a game with me once in a while) I just thought they should know that I made a 'regular' application on the forums...but I must've mis-read the server rules or something. Did it say 'No advertising', because honestly, I wasn't exactly trying to advertise and i'm sure it wouldn't be called advertising/persuading if I basically asked for their opinion. I kind of meant that if they wanted to, they could just post something on my app/thread if they'd like. Sorry for the misunderstanding... I didn't mean to break the rules if THAT is called advertising. I apologize, and once again, thanks a million to those who gave their opinions about me. I appreciate it alot!

You're allowed to tell people to go view your app, as long as you don't spam it, and do it in a polite way. Although, this is frowned upon. If I would be you, I would just wait people to view your app. I'm sure you will meet lots of members in-game who browse the forums, and I'm sure they'll view your application.

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline WarEclipse™

• Hello, I'm WarEclipse.
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2012, 01:59:43 PM »
Well, thanks for letting me know. And...by the way, I honestly did it the most polite way I could and I can tell you I didn't spam it. But I probably can't prove it for myself because I got a bit upset at somepoint and decided to leave, so when I wanted to actually review exactly what happened/what's been said, I opened my console and I couldn't any logs used during 'Global Chat'. I was actually going to see what some VIP named 'Deacon' (whom i've seen on the forums recently but haven't met just yet) and some other player. Maybe they didn't see my point as the way I saw it. It wasn't for advertising, It was for letting them know that basically they could just view my application and see what others think. More importantly, I didn't mean to break the rules if I did in the first place...and I didn't even get to give out my link to my application/thread just yet - but I may not, because you're actually right, they should probably just see it for themselves, right?...anyway, thanks again.  :yes:

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2012, 03:00:18 PM »
Well, thanks for letting me know. And...by the way, I honestly did it the most polite way I could and I can tell you I didn't spam it. But I probably can't prove it for myself because I got a bit upset at somepoint and decided to leave, so when I wanted to actually review exactly what happened/what's been said, I opened my console and I couldn't any logs used during 'Global Chat'. I was actually going to see what some VIP named 'Deacon' (whom i've seen on the forums recently but haven't met just yet) and some other player. Maybe they didn't see my point as the way I saw it. It wasn't for advertising, It was for letting them know that basically they could just view my application and see what others think. More importantly, I didn't mean to break the rules if I did in the first place...and I didn't even get to give out my link to my application/thread just yet - but I may not, because you're actually right, they should probably just see it for themselves, right?...anyway, thanks again.  :yes:

Yes, I probably should have clarified. It is not against the rules to advertise your reg app. It is, however, frowned upon, especially in /gl where all of our players can see. There is nothing officially wrong with it, so no reason to apologize. But I agree with what silent said; If they know you, they will see your app. If they don't see it, tell them in game/steam. But just generally saying "Hey everyone look at this im applying" can appear to be a bit desperate. Which, since you took the time to explain otherwise, is not the case here.

Offline WarEclipse™

• Hello, I'm WarEclipse.
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2012, 03:31:40 PM »
Agreed. I didn't really mean to sound a bit desperate or anything. The reason I signed up for the forums was to make friends, probably to become a regular and convince people to get to know me better and probably even +1 me or something, right?

Well, I don't know if that's the case here or anything, but I made this application for one reason:

-I'm a respectful player, I've atleast played on RANDOM'S servers for a few days, I've gotten to meet some of the other vips/regulars around RND Servers & Gamemodes, Like Wirebuild, TTT, Zombie Survival, etc...and if you don't belive me, just look at everyone else's post. Now, that's the reason I made this thread. I knew I could handle being a regular, but a vip?...No. I just signed up at the forums and I don't think they're just gonna let me start an application for either vip or admin because I might seem nice, active, a bit responsive and whatnot; but it really depends on not just why, but how you thought I was doing before and after I became a regular. You may think "This guy's really nice and all, but he's gonna get demoted!" ... well, once again, i'm telling you to look at everyone else's posts. Do you see them complaining?...So listen up, guys, I appreciate your opinions, I appreciate why you posted and what you posted for, and I'm very proud because i've made friends who know I can handle this... I know i can handle this...with your help, I just might succeed in becoming a regular, or possibly even a VIP someday! (Depends on what everyone else thinks, ofcourse!)

Thanks a millions, everyone!

-R.E.

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2012, 03:40:53 PM »
Agreed. I didn't really mean to sound a bit desperate or anything. The reason I signed up for the forums was to make friends, probably to become a regular and convince people to get to know me better and probably even +1 me or something, right?

Well, I don't know if that's the case here or anything, but I made this application for one reason:

-I'm a respectful player, I've atleast played on RANDOM'S servers for a few days, I've gotten to meet some of the other vips/regulars around RND Servers & Gamemodes, Like Wirebuild, TTT, Zombie Survival, etc...and if you don't belive me, just look at everyone else's post. Now, that's the reason I made this thread. I knew I could handle being a regular, but a vip?...No. I just signed up at the forums and I don't think they're just gonna let me start an application for either vip or admin because I might seem nice, active, a bit responsive and whatnot; but it really depends on not just why, but how you thought I was doing before and after I became a regular. You may think "This guy's really nice and all, but he's gonna get demoted!" ... well, once again, i'm telling you to look at everyone else's posts. Do you see them complaining?...So listen up, guys, I appreciate your opinions, I appreciate why you posted and what you posted for, and I'm very proud because i've made friends who know I can handle this... I know i can handle this...with your help, I just might succeed in becoming a regular, or possibly even a VIP someday! (Depends on what everyone else thinks, ofcourse!)

Thanks a millions, everyone!

-R.E.

Just remember as a regular you are a representative of the community. You are expected to behave and know the rules well enough to explain them if someone is not following. Otherwise, its just like anything else; have fun, be respectful, everyone is happy. With time, you will learn the community and form friends throughout. Unless you are a dick undercover. But I don't see that here...Try not to prove me wrong lol.

:thumbsup:

TMB525

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2012, 05:19:21 PM »
Great Guy. Helpful, knows the rules. mature  :thumbsup:

Offline WarEclipse™

• Hello, I'm WarEclipse.
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2012, 06:46:08 PM »
sometimes i dream about
 :cake:
 :)