Author Topic: 1/8/12 Application: xVIPERx1  (Read 133 times)

Offline SMasters

• That's a paddlin
  • 2009 Snowball Competition Winner
    View More Badges!

• *jeopardy music*
1/8/12 Application: xVIPERx1
« on: January 08, 2012, 08:40:23 AM »
xVIPERx1's VIP Application

Name:
Michael Jr

In RND since:
[Your sign-up date here. Don't lie on this one like most others do. Be honest. Everyone likes honesty. If you just happen to have one, include a picture of your forum signup date. This is to prove your sign-up date.]

Times online:
Im on the server everyday but, I dont get on the forum to much.

Time Zone:
USA: GMT -8 or GMT-5, google it.

Servers I mostly play on:
.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. -Build/Lastest Wire/Acf/Pew Pew/PAC/Etc...  173.60.104.220:27015
.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. -Fretta!-Pedobear is watching you   173.60.104.220:27016
.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. -SledBuild- Race Race Race!   173.60.104.220:27028
.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. -Winter Survival- Can You Survive?  173.60.104.220:27017

Steam Name:
xVIPERx1    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039793645/home

Why I should be VIP:
I should be VIP because I love the RND servers. When i get on the .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. -Build/Lastest Wire/Acf/Pew Pew/PAC/Etc... Server all my friends say "Hello Viper!" I do believe im a nice person to others and I have made alot of friends on the server! I should be VIP because of the time I spend on the server.

Why I want to be VIP:
A couple of reasons I want to be VIP are
1). I think its the best rank! ( Not to high but, not to low)
2). I would like to use the Playx Youtube player tool.
3). Most of my friends say im a nice person and I should apply for VIP.
4). And I just love to help other people on the servers.

Situations:

Someone is holding up the round on Deathrun - I would give them "ONE" warning and if they dont go I would be forced to kick them.

Someone is constantly suiciding as Death in Deathrun - I would ask them why they are doing this and try to ask them to stop. If they dont i would have the person Temp. Kicked.

Someone is prop pushing on Flood - Im not too sure of what i would do in this situation because it is a competition server.

People are money rounding in Flood -

Killing fellow Traitor buddy on TTT - I would Kick for Team Killing.

RDMing the detective as an innocent - Ask to stop, and if they dont i would kick them.

Someone is glitching (not spawned on glitch, TTT and Flood) - I would Kick them.

Someone is using a name changer - I would Ban them.

Someone is using an aimbot - I would Instant Ban them.

Someone is using speedhacks - I would Instant Ban them.

Someone is mic-spamming, general population wants him/her gone - I would tell them how to mute people and that mic spamming is not a kick/bannable offense.

Someone is constantly disrespecting other people - I would ask them to leave the other person alone or I would warn them And/or Kick them.

Contributions to RND:
I have helped a good few of people with projects and alot of people trust me on Prop Protection.
I was thinking if i had gotten VIP on RND i would start Making Videos on my Youtube Account about RND and Guides to make Cool and neat Things on RND.
Ive seen A LOT of mingers over time and every time i see one on RND I would ask them to stop and get an admin on my friends list to come on and check it out.

Things done In-Game
Ive Made a pickup truck with steering/ Parent/ Sound Emitter/ E2/ and some Cool detials.
I am going to start on working on my Helicopter.
I have made some Simple monster trucks.
I made a Reall Cool sound board from Wire/ Sound Emitter/ And Buttons.

Games I have (on Steam):
Garry's Mod
TF2
Hl2 DEMO
Portal: First Slice

Methods to contact me:
Steam: xVIPERx1
Yahoo: xVIPERx1@Yahoo.com (I have an iPod so I instantly get the message).

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
Re: 1/8/12 Application: xVIPERx1
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 08:44:37 AM »
Viper is a nice guy, although I only played with him on Wirebuild. He is friendly and fun to have around. Although, I've only seen him on wirebuild, so I am not sure how he acts on the other servers. +/- 0, leaning to a +1

Also, Vip's cannot use the PlayX video player, only Admins + can.

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 11:25:14 AM »
Viper is a nice guy, although I only played with him on Wirebuild. He is friendly and fun to have around. Although, I've only seen him on wirebuild, so I am not sure how he acts on the other servers. +/- 0, leaning to a +1

Also, Vip's cannot use the PlayX video player, only Admins + can.

I haven't been in wire for EVER but I'm fairly certain VIPs can use it. At least, we could.

As for Viper: I have absolutely no idea who he is. No offense to the guy, but I think that he should get around the servers a bit more, make friends and whatnot.

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 11:27:54 AM »
I haven't been in wire for EVER but I'm fairly certain VIPs can use it. At least, we could.

As for Viper: I have absolutely no idea who he is. No offense to the guy, but I think that he should get around the servers a bit more, make friends and whatnot.

I tried using it by going to entities, but it said "you do not have sufficent priviliges" or something along those lines.

Thank you Marie for the sprite.