Author Topic: Zombie Survival Jaggy Movement/Can't Switch weapons  (Read 83 times)

Offline WarEclipse™

• Hello, I'm WarEclipse.
  • Respect: +4
Zombie Survival Jaggy Movement/Can't Switch weapons
« on: January 07, 2012, 03:51:13 PM »
Alright, i'm going to presume that this is a glitch. But basically, when the map loaded, when in fear_tower_final, I fell down to the ground on the way up and I basically died and then became a zombie. I got teleported out of the zombie spawn and our team basically killed some of the AFKers in the humans' spawn area. I got a few, althought I don't recall how many  :o

However, I just killed a few humans, a minute later I noticed that during the wave-changing it had let me redeem myself. So I 'redeemed myself' and I became human...but then I got this jaggy movement going on, and it simply wouldn't let me change weapons. My ammo still regens once in a little while, my hud still shows my current health (and zombie-meter, ofcourse) but to be honest, i've never had this problem before. I'm not sure exactly why this happens now; belive it or not, it's the FIRST time i've been redeemed.

I'd like to show you some spoilers (pictures and all) but i'm not sure how to do that yet...

Anyway, thanks in advance!

-R.E.

Edit: I'm currently on fear tower now (highest level in the tower) playing as a human in Zombie Survival.

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
  • Respect: +622
Re: Zombie Survival Jaggy Movement/Can't Switch weapons
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 03:54:48 PM »
+1
All that I can say normally when you redeem, it does not do that. Are you still having jaggy movements, or did it stop?

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
  • Respect: +338
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 03:55:40 PM »
+1
Alright, i'm going to presume that this is a glitch. But basically, when the map loaded, when in fear_tower_final, I fell down to the ground on the way up and I basically died and then became a zombie. I got teleported out of the zombie spawn and our team basically killed some of the AFKers in the humans' spawn area. I got a few, althought I don't recall how many  :o

However, I just killed a few humans, a minute later I noticed that during the wave-changing it had let me redeem myself. So I 'redeemed myself' and I became human...but then I got this jaggy movement going on, and it simply wouldn't let me change weapons. My ammo still regens once in a little while, my hud still shows my current health (and zombie-meter, ofcourse) but to be honest, i've never had this problem before. I'm not sure exactly why this happens now; belive it or not, it's the FIRST time i've been redeemed.

I'd like to show you some spoilers (pictures and all) but i'm not sure how to do that yet...

Anyway, thanks in advance!

-R.E.

Edit: I'm currently on fear tower now (highest level in the tower) playing as a human in Zombie Survival.

Ok there seems to be aproblem when Redeeming, it is a glitch and we call it Air lag. Pretty much it only happenes when you Redeem within the wave say Between the end of wave 1 and the start of wave 2.
I Go around it by Redeeming a few seconds before the wave ends.

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline WarEclipse™

• Hello, I'm WarEclipse.
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 03:59:19 PM »
Yeah...that's kind of what I did...after I redeemed there were only about 20-30 seconds before the wave had ended. I think that's right when it happened. Anyway, thanks for the help. I might just kill myself- would be better than dealing with the annoying 'Air Lag', right?  :thumbsup:

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
  • Respect: +338
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 04:01:44 PM »
Yeah...that's kind of what I did...after I redeemed there were only about 20-30 seconds before the wave had ended. I think that's right when it happened. Anyway, thanks for the help. I might just kill myself- would be better than dealing with the annoying 'Air Lag', right?  :thumbsup:

Haha yeah, the only way to switch weapons is to drop the one you are holding

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline WarEclipse™

• Hello, I'm WarEclipse.
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 04:04:12 PM »
Hehe, yeah...lol.

I rejoined after I died -- Note that when I died, I still got that 'Air Lag' So when I rejoined (which I did just about a minute ago) the lag disappeared!  ???