Author Topic: Problem with the textures in TTT  (Read 101 times)

Offline -ITA- The Dark Killer

• Respect: +1
Problem with the textures in TTT
« on: January 07, 2012, 02:54:37 PM »
A day (today, to be exact) I've entered in TTT, and the server downloaded 125 things to me, I've thought they were part of an update of RND TTT server, but then I've got all the textures missing (black and purple things), the models of the players and I had some ERRORS too.
I have all the games of Valve ( but not Day of Defeat :/) And this  problem showed up right now.
Minecraft Alpha Player!
RND servers Player!

I am Italian,so I don't have a really good English,sorry if I write something bad!

Offline Bullet Freeman

• A.k.a. Xero
  • Respect: +32
Re: Problem with the textures in TTT
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 02:57:28 PM »
A day (today, to be exact) I've entered in TTT, and the server downloaded 125 things to me, I've thought they were part of an update of RND TTT server, but then I've got all the textures missing (black and purple things), the models of the players and I had some ERRORS too.
I have all the games of Valve ( but not Day of Defeat :/) And this  problem showed up right now.

try reinstalling css

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
  • Respect: +158
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 05:39:29 PM »
I've seen this only in TTT_alt_borders_b13. It's just the source games you own, things from DoD:S and HL2:DM may not show up if you don't own the games.

Free HL2:DM if you haven't allready got it: http://www.steampowered.com/nvidia/     (Hopefully it still works :))

Offline Eion Kilant 739

• -blam!-
  • Respect: +18
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 04:15:35 AM »
If the problem persists you could try playing Counter Strike: Source. It used to happen to me (I thought they fixed it) but it happens when they validate your CS:S files.
I have avatars and signatures disabled. There is no reason to judge people here by anything other than what they post.