Poll

Does it sound like a good idea to add a 'tempature system'?

Mabye/Not Sure
1 (33.3%)
Definitely!
2 (66.7%)
No, No and No!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: January 12, 2012, 11:01:49 AM

Author Topic: Winter Survival Weather Temp. System  (Read 68 times)

Offline WarEclipseâ„¢

• Hello, I'm WarEclipse.
  • Respect: +4
Winter Survival Weather Temp. System
« on: January 07, 2012, 08:33:21 AM »
Hello!

I've been playing some .:RND`=- Winter Survival recently and I think that when a person is trying to stay alive and warm, they would need a particular type of tool/plug-in for how long they need to stay near a warm campfire; like how long (specificly) they'll survive in the (cold) water when it's...winter, right? So, let's say it's 20 degrees for instance (it's obviously freezing,) and i'm near a campfire. I would know that going in the water for atleast a couple of seconds would kill me just depending on what the water tempature is and how long i stay underwater/in the water, if you know what I mean. I think it should just be some typical type of addition to the server so players know exactly how long they can survive; even when it comes to things like Hunger, Thirst, Fatigue (how long I should rest before waking up), and ofcourse, warmth. But more importantly, how would players know exactly how long to survive without the proper specifics on things like 'minutes'?...how about seconds?

Once again, this is just my opinion about it, and I haven't played winter survival too long.
Thanks for reading!

-R.E.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 02:57:59 PM by redeclipse »