Author Topic: silent kicking an inno for not suiciding  (Read 216 times)

Offline satwo

silent kicking an inno for not suiciding
« on: January 07, 2012, 05:58:45 AM »
[SolidVote] .:RND`=- $ilent -= initiated vote 'Kick player ◄CG►Satwo?'
[SolidVote] Reason: Holding up round
[SolidVote] .:RND`=- $ilent -= voted no.
[SolidVote] This Cactus voted yes.
[SolidVote] Deathsongx3 voted no.
[SolidVote] F***in' Stone Cold voted yes.
[SolidVote] Yes votes must exceed No votes. Yes Votes: 2/No Votes: 2
[Server] ** TheRoach ( STEAM_0:1:40373695 ) has joined the server! **
[SolidVote] Reason: Suicide now Satwo
[SolidVote] Type votekick or voteban to initiate a vote kick or ban.
[SolidVote] F***in' Stone Cold voted yes.
[SolidVote] This Cactus voted yes.
[SolidVote] Deathsongx3 voted no.
[SolidVote] TheRoach voted yes.
[SolidVote] Kicking player ◄CG►Satwo... Yes Votes: 3/No Votes: 2
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : " "Banned - Visit bans.randomgs.com".
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : " "Banned - Visit bans.randomgs.com".

CLIENT: 31 active EHandles!
Connecting to 173.60.104.220:27019...
Connected to 173.60.104.220:27019
Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check http://bans.randomgs.com/ for more info.
Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check http://bans.randomgs.com/ for more info.

even though he voted no each time, he shouldof never even given the option.
innos cant delay a round, only traitors can. they locked themselves in and got trapped.

i do believe a few demotes are in order for this.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
Re: silent kicking an inno for not suiciding
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 06:05:27 AM »
15. Holding up the round on purpose is NOT ALLOWED!

it was a kick, basically you go to the bathroom, go to the kitchen for a sandich, and get back to play.

Also after the first try, you were aware that you were delaying the round, and did nothing.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline This Toast

• Windows UserApple UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Not yo ordinary breakfast. Prepare for deagl'in
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 06:08:58 AM »
Only time you tell someone to suicide on TTT is that when that guy glitched a prop, elevators and all that counts for.
MY NAME IS THIS TOAST. I KICK ASS.

Thanks Cryptokid!

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 06:09:30 AM »
I clearly gave you warning kicks. There was 2 traitors left, and 1 innocent alive, which was you. It would of been a lot easier just for you to suicide. Not only this, but you also blocked the elevator, and waited there for a good minute, until heading back up and wait around it. You knew damn well they were down there, and they were trapped.

I do not have proof, but I do have many eyewitnesses that can vouch for me.

Not only this, but little effort has been put in your application. You didn't follow the required layout, which can be found here : http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,7.0.html
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 09:29:04 AM by .:~RND`=-$ilent »

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Roach :3

• Windows UserLinux UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Kids on drugs are really fun
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 06:22:00 AM »
Silent said everything for me.
Basically you were jumping around the elevator waiting for the round to end.

I witnessed it anyway

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 10:52:13 AM »
innos cant delay a round, only traitors can.
Nobody can delay the round whether they're traitors, innocents or detectives.

Offline Fenix

• Your personal ZS guide & pro.
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 11:47:44 AM »
He votekicked you. You were holding up a round purposefully. Be happy he didnt voteBAN you. No reason to this report.

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 11:57:09 AM »
He votekicked you. You were holding up a round purposefully. Be happy he didnt voteBAN you. No reason to this report.

IMO there is still a little missing - as in, where were these Traitors, was the person in question who started the thread in a place absurdly hard to find [legitimate in game laces, I mean], etc.
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2012, 12:24:02 PM »
IMO there is still a little missing - as in, where were these Traitors, was the person in question who started the thread in a place absurdly hard to find [legitimate in game laces, I mean], etc.

IT was on TTT_Whitehouse

Downstairs on the catwalk, there is a door that opens and closes once you click the button. I'll get a screenshot later if I can...

The door was glitched, so both traitors were trapped in a section on the map, whilst Satwo was holding up the round on top.

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 12:37:36 PM »
[SolidVote] Reason: Holding up round

Seems legit.

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012, 12:41:48 PM »
Seems legit.

I've done this. It is a way to tell the players to do something, such as stop holding up the round

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2012, 12:44:02 PM »
I've done this. It is a way to tell the players to do something, such as stop holding up the round

Especially when you're dead, because then you have no other way to communicate other than a votekick warning.

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2012, 12:46:16 PM »
Seems legit.

As said in my main posts, it was pretty much warning votekicks, due to the fact I coulden't talk straightly to him, nor any of the traitors. Which is why, can we please implement some kind of chat that allows us to warn players? None of this would of happened if I could of directly warned Satwo to suicide, or tell him to try to open the door that was somehow glitched.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 12:48:15 PM by .:~RND`=-$ilent »

Offline satwo

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2012, 01:30:26 PM »
not my fault the doors were bugged, and even if they were, i cant open them if they cant.

innocents win if i stay alive so running and hiding is a legit strategy.
there is nothing i did to hold up the round in that sense, because there was nothing i could do either.
the only way for me to win was to time it out, and you stepped in and said im supposed to lose just because you got killed earlier.

those actions were uncalled for. i wouldof won the round, but you picked favorites. why should i be the only one that would have to suicide?
traitors had no way to win, so i won by default, unless someone slays me which is essentially what you did. if you were really going to cheap it out like that, it should have been the players that had no way to win.
plenty of rounds time out due to Ts that refuse to take action, so one round where an innocent is playing it safe isnt anything to get kick happy over.
furthermore, the proof i posted shows not only did the first kick not work, but you persisted in calling for backup and trying again.

at this point, ive seen plenty from the admins and vips to have a dismal opinion on the selections of players with responsibilities all in one night. this report wasnt me saying that im pissed off at anyone, but that someone who kicks for trivial reasons shouldnt have the power to do so.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 01:48:23 PM by satwo »

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2012, 02:09:30 PM »
not my fault the doors were bugged, and even if they were, i cant open them if they cant.

innocents win if i stay alive so running and hiding is a legit strategy.
there is nothing i did to hold up the round in that sense, because there was nothing i could do either.
the only way for me to win was to time it out, and you stepped in and said im supposed to lose just because you got killed earlier.

those actions were uncalled for. i would of won the round, but you picked favorites. why should i be the only one that would have to suicide?
traitors had no way to win, so i won by default, unless someone slays me which is essentially what you did. if you were really going to cheap it out like that, it should have been the players that had no way to win.
plenty of rounds time out due to Ts that refuse to take action, so one round where an innocent is playing it safe isnt anything to get kick happy over.
furthermore, the proof i posted shows not only did the first kick not work, but you persisted in calling for backup and trying again.

at this point, ive seen plenty from the admins and vips to have a dismal opinion on the selections of players with responsibilities all in one night. this report wasnt me saying that im pissed off at anyone, but that someone who kicks for trivial reasons shouldnt have the power to do so.

The door switch was probably the thing that was bugged. You could of tried opening it from the other side.

I have never picked favorites. Not you, nor the traitors were on my friends list, until I told Stone cold to add me once you were kicked. You should of been the only one to suicide, since it would of been easier for 1 person to suicide other then 2 persons.

The first kick was a simple warning to get you to move, not long ago, you PURPOSEFULLY glitched the elevator so none of them would of been even able to get you even if the door wasn't glitched. I do not have a screenshot, but I do have Roach, Pheonix and any other player who was there during the event to witness against you.

You proved to be stubborn, and refused to obey they orders I tried communicating to you via votekick, as it was the only way I could contact you. After the kick, couldn't you have wait 5 minutes to rejoin? Heck, why not just suicide in first place? Myself I voted "NO" on the first votekick, which at the time you should of understood my message, which is why it did not work. On the second votekick, it was another warning, that AGAIN I voted "NO" on, yet it passed, which must of meant the majority of players (or regulars) though that you were a nuisance to the gameplay of the round.

As said before, all of this would of ended if you suicided as I ordered.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 02:11:26 PM by .:~RND`=-$ilent »