Author Topic: Banned by Teeny (Samo8412)  (Read 174 times)

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
Banned by Teeny (Samo8412)
« on: January 07, 2012, 04:37:37 AM »
I was playing some TTT, got off for a few hours to watch some Anime, went back to play TTT and it says i was banned. I later found out I was banned for "Suspected Ghosting" 5 others were also banned for similar/other reasons in only 10 minutes. Also, I don't understand why the people banned for "Suspected Ghosting" would have a 1 month ban as oppose to the "Ghosters" banned for 2 weeks. What gives?

http://bans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:35850535&advType=steamid&Submit

Offline satwo

Re: Banned by Teeny (Samo8412)
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 04:44:21 AM »
yeah, all the smart night-time players got banned. i litterally went around the server after this, yelled out 3 times in a row "guys im a traitor, im gonna kill you all" shot both detectives in the middle of everyone, and killed everyone one by one asking each of them "are you really that stupid?..BOOM HEADSHOT"

... server is pathetic now. if this is how regulars are going to get treated, i dont see why i should even apply for it. im very disappointed at this list.

no amout of face palms can even begin do discribe my disappoint right now.

Offline Don

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 05:43:20 AM »
yeah, all the smart night-time players got banned.
I'm very okay with this.

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 06:05:21 AM »
I shall resume the conversation among me and others from the blackdavil8's appeal and other fellow players.
So the conversation resulted in a trust among admins?
And should admins swear and swear as they like?
So we can ban whoever we like if we suspect or whatever?
So what do the REPORT section came out for?
Throughout the history of gaming, hackers or whatever appeared and admin or GM position appeared to stop them from doing so with PROOF and REPORT, like we Guest, REGULARs and VIPs submitted them for co-operation and for the peace of the server.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 06:58:58 AM by Excalipoor »

Offline AngelOfDeath

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 07:00:56 AM »
I shall resume the conversation among me and others from the blackdavil8's appeal and other fellow players.
So the conversation resulted in a trust among admins?
And should admins swear and swear as they like?

Yup that is RND for you even if an admin call you a retard and that you can't read when confronted about a ban that had no evidence provided for it. It results in a trust among admins  so basically the player has no right to ask for a fair trial as the fact. Admins are meant to provide proof for the ban which is called ethical behaviour, but in this case it was a mere fact of I suspect you all of ghosting I ban you all. Some people were not even online when that happened which is why it is questionable.

Regarding of swearing it took place after I asked her normally as to why I got banned. Which then resulted me in swearing back but over all I believe rnd needs to change the way they are picking their admins. Cause it just shows already how much respect rnds admins have for players that always contribute to their server.

The legal action of an admin is to gather evidence screenshots/ damage logs/ demos file a report and then ban. That is called ethical behaviour of an admin that does their job right. The actions taken by Teeny and some stuff that is rather not mentioned here is not ethical and should be dealt with accordingly, due to the event that looked like a tantrum of a 8-10 ban spree of old players who have supported this community and have contributed to it.

Admins are meant to behave like real admins that are above VIP which file reports and ban people on solid evidence not on just "Suspected" without any solid proof and not call people retards when they ask for a demo  instead of the excuse "I suspected you"

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 07:06:51 AM »
Yup that is RND for you even if an admin call you a retard and that you can't read when confronted about a ban that had no evidence provided for it. It results in a trust among admins  so basically the player has no right to ask for a fair trial as the fact. Admins are meant to provide proof for the ban which is called ethical behaviour, but in this case it was a mere fact of I suspect you all of ghosting I ban you all. Some people were not even online when that happened which is why it is questionable.

Regarding of swearing it took place after I asked her normally as to why I got banned. Which then resulted me in swearing back but over all I believe rnd needs to change the way they are picking their admins. Cause it just shows already how much respect rnds admins have for players that always contribute to their server.

The legal action of an admin is to gather evidence screenshots/ damage logs/ demos file a report and then ban. That is called ethical behaviour of an admin that does their job right. The actions taken by Teeny and some stuff that is rather not mentioned here is not ethical and should be dealt with accordingly, due to the event that looked like a tantrum of a 8-10 ban spree of old players who have supported this community and have contributed to it.

Admins are meant to behave like real admins that are above VIP which file reports and ban people on solid evidence not on just "Suspected" without any solid proof and not call people retards when they ask for a demo  instead of the excuse "I suspected you"

Not only for Admin like Teeny, others who have positions in RND like REGULARs and VIPs should have been a role model to other players.
Like for admin, you should still submit a report like what Guests, Regulars, and Vips who always does that.
So if you have the power to votekick or voteban, that means you don't need to keep submitting report like what others VIPs like Axule and Silent who always does that to have opinions from others?
This is not the RND I know for the pass few years till now.  :(
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 07:08:43 AM by Excalipoor »

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 07:16:12 AM »
Not only for Admin like Teeny, others who have positions in RND like REGULARs and VIPs should have been a role model to other players.
Like for admin, you should still submit a report like what Guests, Regulars, and Vips who always does that.
So if you have the power to votekick or voteban, that means you don't need to keep submitting report like what others VIPs like Axule and Silent who always does that to have opinions from others?
This is not the RND I know for the pass few years till now.  :(

Admins have never gathered proof to ban someone, it is like asking a police officer to proof that you have done something wrong... like idk just after showing your penis in middle of the street and then saying no i didn't.

also VIPs only make reports when they belive the guy should be banned for more time, not because they want to say here look i got proof.

S[hes] Br[ok]en