Author Topic: Immature regular  (Read 257 times)

Offline Bullet Freeman

• A.k.a. Xero
Immature regular
« on: January 07, 2012, 03:45:34 AM »
I dont know where to start T_T

1. Player's SteamID

STEAM_0:0:19831806

2. Players Nickname

.:RND`=-Tabitha De La Ellisair

3. Your in-game name

Bullet Freeman

4. Server name

Wire build

5. Description of the event

Coolz was on the server so he turned on pvp, so a couple of dem folks pvpd and i asked if i could join in, they said yes, tabitha didnt realy like me joing in for some reason.

6. Reason for action

Immaturity, cursing, being a major douche

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 03:47:10 AM by BulletNRG »

Offline Apie2

• WAAAAZAAHHHH, You can eat me O_o
Re: Immature regular
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 03:51:30 AM »
Pinkie Pie and Tabitha are being very immature...
:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 09:27:57 AM by Apie2 »

Offline Pilgrim

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 05:24:03 AM »
 :thumbsup: RND is supposed to be a welcoming community.
If there is a regular who is nominated for VIP they should be welcoming, and certainly not raging and swearig at other members of the community and those who are new.

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 05:30:44 AM »
 :thumbsup:  Regulars are meant to represent the community. Sure the odd swear or rage is fine but if continue abusing someone or be annoying, you don't deserve regular status.

Missykin

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 07:12:33 AM »
I was there at the time and Bullet has only posted the chat from the time after Tabitha got mad.
I (Mischevious_Missy) and Tabitha BOTH asked him to leave because he wouldn't listen to the rules, when he refused Tabitha started to get angry and that was then this turned in to an argument.
I don't believe Tabitha has done anything wrong.

Offline Tabitha

• I see a fire, in your eyes....
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 07:13:53 AM »
I dont know where to start T_T

1. Player's SteamID

STEAM_0:0:19831806

2. Players Nickname

.:RND`=-Tabitha De La Ellisair

3. Your in-game name

Bullet Freeman

4. Server name

Wire build

5. Description of the event

Coolz was on the server so he turned on pvp, so a couple of dem folks pvpd and i asked if i could join in, they said yes, tabitha didnt realy like me joing in for some reason.

6. Reason for action

Immaturity, cursing, being a major douche

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)

What happened was that me coolz and Missy were playing Deathmatch on Wire build, We were in the city not disturbing anyone and just having fun then this player and his friend Came along and started causing scenes.
What he did was that he asked whether he could join, On many occasions I said 'No, Me and my friends want to do this together' etc... So I thought he got the message. A few times he came along and then he started to kill us more often and annoy us. This was very annoying and I started yelling at him. He didn't get the full chat and only posted the part that I was mad at because this player was being an asshole. He spawn killed me and my friends when we were trying to get on with what we were doing and then his friend Pinkie Pie started arguing with me and 'defending' him when he most certainly NOT was in the clear. I was very annoyed at this player so I lost my cool. He kept on being annoying and raging. What he did was basically get annoyed because we kept killing him in the Deathmatch area that coolz made DM only basically and then he started raging and made me mad. As I said before HE DIDN'T POST THE PART WHERE I SAID TO HIM TO STOP. This player was being a plain dick to me and my friends. I told him to listen and stop being a minge and yet he still continued to be mean and rude. This is where the argument popped up and Pinkie started killing along with him. This entirely ruined everything and wasn't necessary.
And we did not say YES you liar, Maybe some OTHER people said yes but me and my friends certainly did NOT say anything of the sort. Please get your facts strait. And I was being vulgar to you because you made me very mad because you were being a douche.

By the way, I suggest next time you get a few screenshots or condump the console so you can get a LEGIT copy of the whole chat otherwise some people might start wondering if it's real or not.
Please be honest if you try and report me.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 07:36:07 AM by Tabitha »

If I dive too deep you'll pull me up, if I try to speak
you'll hear me out...If I get too weak you'll hold me
close...

Offline Bullet Freeman

• A.k.a. Xero
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 07:45:45 AM »
-snip-

i posted as much of the chat as i could but its hard copypasting 100 or more lines
and for that matter you could of just told me "no bullet you cant we are doign this by ourselves" but what you said was "we were gonna do it only us"

and i spawnkilled you becouse you did it first, check the log

and pinkie is not realy my friend, i met him on ttt and added him becouse i was bored, and i did not invite him to the server

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
    • The Vault
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 08:04:17 AM »
and for that matter you could of just told me "no bullet you cant we are doign this by ourselves" but what you said was "we were gonna do it only us"

You are aware that they both basically mean the same thing right?

As for this report it seems like both of you could've handled the situation better (from what i gather seeing as theres no real proof to either side)

I personally think its not worthy of a report nor worth of any action should be taken since its just a minor argument between the both of you.
If an Admin does feel the need to ban i suggest both receive the same punishment.

Pinkie Pie and Tabitha are being very unimature...
 :thumbsup:

Thats not even a word.... its either mature or immature. Unimature would be a double negative meaning it would be "mature" in which case you're saying "Pinkie Pie and Tabitha are being very mature...
 :thumbsup:"
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 08:11:20 AM by Shawn »

Offline Bullet Freeman

• A.k.a. Xero
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2012, 08:40:16 AM »
You are aware that they both basically mean the same thing right?

no they dont, the second isnt negational, it just says what they were going to do, its not like saying NO YOU CANT GTFO

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
    • The Vault
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 09:01:31 AM »
no they dont, the second isnt negational, it just says what they were going to do, its not like saying NO YOU CANT GTFO

Semantics, its obvious what he meant.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012, 09:59:43 AM »
I'm just going to deny this. Cleary, coolz was there and aware of the situation. If he felt it was bad, he would have done something.
Tabitha, please do try to be a bit nicer/calm though? Whether you were in the wrong or not, doesn't help the situation.
Denied.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun