Author Topic: Accused of aimbotting? you might get perminatly banned  (Read 250 times)

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
  • Respect: +1788
Re: Accused of aimbotting? you might get perminatly banned
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2012, 11:03:27 AM »
+1
@ Samo: 3 Admins and 2 VIPs played TTT with you all for hours. We watched carefully as we played. Very coincidental occurrences were occurring, and we could not ignore that. We continued to watch, discussed the possibilities, etc. There were rounds when none of you were traitor and nothing happened. However on rounds where one of you were, suddenly traitors were being followed. The coincidences were far too great to ignore. A consensus was reached.

Offline Bullet Freeman

• A.k.a. Xero
  • Respect: +32
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2012, 12:19:55 PM »
@ Samo: 3 Admins and 2 VIPs played TTT with you all for hours. We watched carefully as we played. Very coincidental occurrences were occurring, and we could not ignore that. We continued to watch, discussed the possibilities, etc. There were rounds when none of you were traitor and nothing happened. However on rounds where one of you were, suddenly traitors were being followed. The coincidences were far too great to ignore. A consensus was reached.

i had no idea it was something this big when i played on the server that day

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
  • Respect: +1788
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2012, 01:07:44 PM »
+2
i had no idea it was something this big when i played on the server that day

because if you had seen us giving a damn, everyone would have behaved and stopped ghosting.

You guys are so quick to jump to conclusions, you start to assume we did it for no damn reason