Author Topic: Accused of aimbot, banned for aimbot, i don't use an aimbot  (Read 711 times)

Offline Chaoss

Accused of aimbot, banned for aimbot, i don't use an aimbot
« on: January 07, 2012, 02:55:55 AM »
Player    <Chaoss>    

No Demos

Steam ID    STEAM_0:0:14362378
Steam Community    76561197988990484
IP address    GB 109.156.248.60
Invoked on    01-07-12 02:47
Banlength    Permanent
Expires on    Not applicable.
Reason    Teeny banned '<Chaoss>' : Aimbot Hack
Banned by Admin    CONSOLE
Banned from    Web Ban
Total Bans    2 (search)
Blocked (1)    <Chaoss>

I'd like to get unbanned on my main steam account (I have 3 under this name), I was playing the server with a hacker called Anteck, he had some good teammates who had a good shot, but i could tell they weren't hacking, however Anteck was, he then spawncamped me so i said "if you keep doing that i'll use my aimbot", he said "lol i know all the admins i'm gettin u banned", i've played here enough for people to know I don't even have an aimbot installed and I've never used one in the 6 years i've had my steam account. i said that in hopes he's stop spawncamping me.

Anyway this kid said "i'm an admin" (he wasn't) then BAM, i was banned by an admin with no talking, no proof and no demo. If he'd have bothered to spectate me like your supposed to he'd have realised that I was using granades and getting 3 - 4 kills at once. My other 2 steam accounts only have a sniper with no money on one, and nothing on the other one, i've played enough to accumilate loads of guns and money, could you please unban this one, and review the demo that Teeny would have recorded in order to perminantly ban me, Teeny if your reading this please post the demo where i was 'hacking' thanks

Offline Teeny

• Accepting Red Velvet Cake at any time. <3
Re: Accused of aimbot, banned for aimbot, i don't use an aimbot
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 03:11:42 AM »
When I joined the server Anteck asked me if I was admin so right then and there everyone knew an admin was on. I banned you because of what you said. You admitted to using aimbot. Also I am not a "kid", I'm not a he, and isn't it safe to assume if I say I say I'm an admin and you get banned THAT I'M REALLY AN ADMIN? There was talking and the proof was you admitting to hacking. . .Well then, mystery solved.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 03:16:58 AM by Teeny »

Offline Apie2

• WAAAAZAAHHHH, You can eat me O_o
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 03:34:52 AM »
When I joined the server Anteck asked me if I was admin so right then and there everyone knew an admin was on. I banned you because of what you said. You admitted to using aimbot. Also I am not a "kid", I'm not a he, and isn't it safe to assume if I say I say I'm an admin and you get banned THAT I'M REALLY AN ADMIN? There was talking and the proof was you admitting to hacking. . .Well then, mystery solved.
U can perma somebody if he say I hack? serious...

Offline Teeny

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 03:54:08 AM »
Hacking is not tolerated.

Offline Apie2

• WAAAAZAAHHHH, You can eat me O_o
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 03:57:16 AM »
Make a picture of your bin folder and with the last modification date.

Offline Teeny

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 04:12:30 AM »
Make a picture of your bin folder and with the last modification date.

That doesn't prove anything.

Offline Chaoss

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 05:25:03 AM »
dude i don't hack, i can take a screenshot if u want, i wouldn't hack on the server i usualy frequent, plz unban

Offline Chaoss

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 05:39:02 AM »

u think i'm gonna admit to hacking even if i was, what do u take me for? if i was going to hack i would A: not do it on my MAIN steam account and B: not do it on the server i regularly play

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2012, 06:10:41 AM »
Admitting of aimbotting count as perma ban?  ???
So if you are an admin and you suspect everyone in the Stronghold server or whatever aimbotting/ghosting/hacking and they admitted for trolling around, so you would ban them all?

Hacking is not tolerated.

Teeny, he just SAID that he WILL use aimbot hack but at the end did he even use it?
Please, just stop all the shit about those STUPID bans you given out for all of them.
You need a proper reason to give out your ban, and don't you even know how to give out ban according to the situation?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 07:30:34 AM by Excalipoor »

Offline jimonions

• the text below is true
  • Old Forum MemberWindows User
    View More Badges!

• the text above is not true
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 07:04:20 AM »
given that event  excalipoor, it is fairly obvious they are trolling as you said so yourself.

Taking down their steam IDs and names are a good start, they can be banned at any time in the future.

(JBanned) .:RND`=- DJ myppl8: if i eva become supa admin id ban moo and make hima guest

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012, 07:21:39 AM »
given that event  excalipoor, it is fairly obvious they are trolling as you said so yourself.

Taking down their steam IDs and names are a good start, they can be banned at any time in the future.

It's like Teeny suddenly active then a lot of bullshits happens.
From now on, I just don't give a shit anymore to appeals or reports.
I was mind fucked by all of you.  :(
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 07:39:46 AM by Excalipoor »

Offline Chaoss

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2012, 09:01:31 AM »
Admitting of aimbotting count as perma ban?  ???
So if you are an admin and you suspect everyone in the Stronghold server or whatever aimbotting/ghosting/hacking and they admitted for trolling around, so you would ban them all?

Teeny, he just SAID that he WILL use aimbot hack but at the end did he even use it?
Please, just stop all the shit about those STUPID bans you given out for all of them.
You need a proper reason to give out your ban, and don't you even know how to give out ban according to the situation?

I'd say he just needs to mature up a little, Teeny I was admin on G4P (the original stronghold server!) and, before we could ban anyone with aimbot we'd need to get a demo, and/or in the situation you were in with me, where i said i would use an aimbot, there is a feature called Spectate, the admin spectate is different in that it gives you a first person view so you can see if the player is 'snapping' to other players. I would suggest using it in the future to avoid further situations. I've seen at least 4 people say they'd use aimbot under different circumstances but i know for a fact they'd never actually aimbot.

Please don't kill another community, this is how they all end, all the regular players get banned, and then the server stagnates and stays quite or completely dead, before eventually quietly dissapearing.

Now would you mind unbanning me, and caboose and any other regular players who have not hacked, or you have failed to collect evidence for so we can continue to enjoy sniping each other from tiny little gaps, and trolling each other thanx

Offline Don

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2012, 09:13:21 AM »
lolwut "all regular players".

I don't think so.

Excalipoor, please just keep out of stuff that doesn't affect you ._.
The situation has been explained by multiple people at multiple points and if you still don't get it then that's entirely your own fault.

I'll keep out of this again now.

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2012, 09:15:04 AM »
You guys really are not helping yourselves.

At all.

If you had actually been civil when you posted your appeals, I might have spent a whole 10 seconds sympathizing with your situation, and I might have even questioned Teeny's motives. Who knows.

But as it turns out, you seem to believe that you are entitled to being trusted more than the admins in situations where you were banned for something, which doesn't quite make sense.

Excuse my rough way of phrasing things, but you all are acting fucking retarded.

Offline Chaoss

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2012, 09:23:45 AM »
Dude i play here all the time, i'm not gonna bum people on my the server i play on regularly am i? I explained what happened (i was tired when i typed it), i just don't appreciate being banned for saying something that I've seen others say lots and get away with. there is no rule (and i have read the rules) about not being able to shit talk other players.

I've been playing gmod since it was first released Gmod 9 and clocked up 2527 hours on gmod 10 on my main steam profile, and 127 hours on the other one, and less than an hour on the 3rd
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 09:25:39 AM by Chaoss »