Author Topic: 10/2/2010 Application: Memo - [PLEASE RESUBMIT]  (Read 82 times)

Offline Tomcat

• Your Argument is Inert
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Wat Do?
    • Tomcat's blog
10/2/2010 Application: Memo - [PLEASE RESUBMIT]
« on: October 02, 2010, 09:06:36 PM »
Memo's VIP
             application:

About Me:

Name:
Just memo

Birth Date:
June 17, 1997

Favorite Hobie:
punch my friends in the balls.

Steam Information:

Account name & Nickname:
memo3300

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:26183312

More information:

I used to play all the day in the TTT server, but my gmod got fucked up... Right now I play Zs, Ws, flood and when i am really bored i join the wirebuild server.I think i like more TTT and Zs because you are actually trying to kill other people online...I like winter survival because you first need to survive.... and then you can go human hunt in... and flood because you are shooting and building stuff all the time... good combination.

Why i want VIP: I want VIP because since i have been playing the last week... there are a lot of faggots... you know... like in TTT... i don't know how.... but i joined once... there were RDMers everywhere... and no VIPs or admin to even give a warning to them... or like Zs.... you hear people raging all the time...in Zs i have heard about like 3 hackers... and saw 1... couldn't do nothing about it... I want VIP to help these people who have been raging because someone breaks a rule and they cant do nothing about it.

What to do when someone breaks rules:

Someone its hacking:

ask them to turn off the hack... if they don't... start a kick
he joins again... tell him to stop hacking or he is getting banned... if he refuse to stop... get proofs of him hacking... his steam ID and ban him for 60 minutes.... then you use the 60 minutes to make the report.(If someone its using super hacks... like making himself owner... i would get his steam ID, 9999999 screenshoots, try to ban him and call an admin... after that do a report.)

Someone its mic spamming:
just ask him to stop, if he doesn't do it I mute him... and if people start asking me to kick him I explain them how to mute.

Them its almost same for all the rules... ask him to stop , warn him , warn him again , kick ... joins back warn again, then kick.... joins again then ban + report

I have been respected more than a year... not even 1 report.... maybe some pics in 1 computer but never got to get 1 report... if i get VIP i wouldn't abuse of it... just use it to make the good  ;D
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 04:36:02 AM by Moo »

Offline Moo

Re: 10/2/2010 Application: Memo
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 04:35:50 AM »