Author Topic: Kicked TTT 12/29/11  (Read 122 times)

{GTAC}{SOUL}Blackdavil8

Kicked TTT 12/29/11
« on: December 28, 2011, 10:21:39 PM »
People kicked me today cause i called out a T buddy..................... This is the reason why....... Yesterday im not sure exactly who but i was playing on the TTT server and my T buddys called me out after seeing me killing someone............ and there were innocents with him........ so i thought you know he was trying to act like he was proven and thought it was ok...... i still dont remember who......... So today 12/29/11 i called my T buddy Portal out and i was with innos ..... i was doing the same thing...... trying to act like a proven....... and then when people relized i was a T they kicked me for calling out portal....... its all a misunderstanding............... Just explaining why i did it and why i got kicked.........

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
Re: Kicked TTT 12/29/11
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 10:44:43 PM »
Well for starters your not ever supposed to call out your T Buddy, even if it's trying to act inno,
Second, if it was a kick it should've only lasted about 5 Minutes, if it was a ban then 60 Minutes.
If an Admin banned or kicked you then That's different.

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 11:21:53 PM »
Well for starters your not ever supposed to call out your T Buddy, even if it's trying to act inno,
Second, if it was a kick it should've only lasted about 5 Minutes, if it was a ban then 60 Minutes.
If an Admin banned or kicked you then That's different.

No, it is unfair for him because he does that for his first time (same like me, i does that before) and he got kicked.
Other does the same yesterday but no one was kicked or banned.  :(

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 11:24:36 PM »
No, it is unfair for him because he does that for his first time (same like me, i does that before) and he got kicked.
Other does the same yesterday but no one was kicked or banned.  :(

OOOH I just realized what he was trying to say, all those periods confused me...
Anyway I don't think you should have posted this in appeal..
But sorry I misunderstood you

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 11:36:54 PM »
Honestly, I believe the kick was perfect.
It's only 5min, I mean, check your email and facebook and then come back, it's not that long.

I understand it was your first time and you were led to believe it was alright, but the punishment was perfect. You learned that it wasn't right to do that while serving little time for the misunderstood mistake.

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserLeague PlayerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 01:09:33 AM »
I did, YOU were calling out your T buddy which he wasn't really proven that he was a traitor.

Atleast I waited for the round ends and kicked you for you to not experience some sort of grudge because you had your T round and you got kicked.

"ς๏๏lzєl๔ค๔": WE RACIST
"KHMarie12": Fapping
"KHMarie12": lolwat; coolzeldad: iPounce stop making me think that I'm being ddos'd
[10:28] LazerBlade1: give me the thing

{GTAC}{SOUL}Blackdavil8

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 04:55:01 PM »
Just saying what why i did it and what i did wroung....... just explaning why i was acting so weird compared to how i normally play.....eventhough i know my kick has expired, i realised my wrongs, I knew i only had 5 minutes i just dont want people thinking im a noob....... I just never incountered someone else calling me out like 2 days ago and not getting kicked like yesterday and then i got kicked..... just saying.