Author Topic: Ciao Time's Regular Application 03/01/12  (Read 248 times)

CiaoTime

Re: Ciao Time's Regular Application 03/01/12
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 02:16:05 AM »
:thumbsup: Played with him on ZS, I think it was. Great Player accepts rules.

Hmm, might be confusing me with someone else on that. I don't think I've ever played ZS on the RND server, sorry.

well, it must just be me!
this guy is not nice (to be modest), consistent mic harassment in-game, which often leads to me dying early in ttt due to him calling me out every round multiple times under any circumstance

so,

:thumbsdown:

Love you too.

Offline -ITA- The Dark Killer

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2012, 04:06:50 PM »
Played with him in TTT server. Just a thing:"I'm a cave"

:thumbsup:
Minecraft Alpha Player!
RND servers Player!

I am Italian,so I don't have a really good English,sorry if I write something bad!

Offline Bullet Freeman

• A.k.a. Xero
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2012, 04:24:41 PM »
id put up a video of the spy saying Yes! Yes! but im too lazy so i wont, picture that   :thumbsup:

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2012, 04:27:40 PM »
Love you too.

If you stop singling out Tezuni, you'll get a +1 from me.

Played with you today, and you were a pretty chill guy, but I don't want members to be fighting with other members like this :\

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Sonario

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2012, 04:42:37 PM »
You're a good guy and you haven't broken any of the rules, so +1 from me

CiaoTime

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2012, 08:24:47 PM »
If you stop singling out Tezuni, you'll get a +1 from me.

I can elaborate on the Tezuni thing, if that's necessary. He has a reputation for a lot of trolling in-game: I just consider it a favor returned.

Calling it "active harrassment" is a bit of a stretch. The "random callouts" he mentioned begin pre-round before the team select, for example. Hell, sometimes I call him out when he's not even in the server. The list of stuff he's done to me isn't unsubstantial, either.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 08:31:00 PM by CiaoTime »

Offline Tezuni

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2012, 08:39:11 PM »
I'm not a troll, if u got proof I am then ill +1 you - Don't even try to use that as an excuse to be rude in-game, because there's no excuse. 
If you don't shape up, i'm sure there's a good chance you won't get regular.  I for one don't want someone with this attitude playing in the same game with me as a regular.
Just my opinion.

CiaoTime

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2012, 09:29:10 PM »
I'm not a troll, if u got proof I am then ill +1 you - Don't even try to use that as an excuse to be rude in-game, because there's no excuse. 
If you don't shape up, i'm sure there's a good chance you won't get regular.  I for one don't want someone with this attitude playing in the same game with me as a regular.
Just my opinion.

Or we could drop the whole "rivalry" altogether? All I'd ask is the condition that you refrain from doing things such as shooting people with a weak weapon so they'll retaliate back and lose karma, or holding down your microphone button when we're trying to tell you that your mic is only making extremely loud static noises to the point of literal ear-ringing. And so forth.

I'm not here to slander your name or anything, and I know you know how to play TTT. I'm just sayin' that you often annoy me with your antics. Since you and me are both in the game at the moment, I'll just stop typing and discuss it out there.

EDIT: His response to me in game was this:

So yeah. It's a two-way street.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 09:38:17 PM by CiaoTime »

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2012, 09:51:21 PM »
Or we could drop the whole "rivalry" altogether?

I like that idea.

You two should do that.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Tezuni

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2012, 10:09:58 PM »
I was just about to say ok i'll trust you., because you said you would stop.

Now you take the chat out of context, we were using text but you used voice chat too.
Your picture was my response to you saying I troll [just as darkpacifist does] and that you would stop if i stop...but the trolling accusations are like a broken record with you just as I said.
You turn a new leaf the moment you want regular and now you try to discredit me.  Strong  :thumbsdown:

CiaoTime

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2012, 10:28:01 PM »
I was just about to say ok i'll trust you., because you said you would stop.

Now you take the chat out of context, we were using text but you used voice chat too.
Your picture was my response to you saying I troll [just as darkpacifist does] and that you would stop if i stop...but the trolling accusations are like a broken record with you just as I said.
You turn a new leaf the moment you want regular and now you try to discredit me.  Strong  :thumbsdown:

Shrug. A -1 is a -1. I -am- going to stop bugging you, either way. No drama's needed.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 11:04:02 PM by CiaoTime »

Offline Don

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2012, 05:53:35 AM »

Talk to an admin in-game to get your Regular.