Author Topic: Tabitha's VIP application 1/2/12  (Read 493 times)

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
Re: Tabitha's VIP application 1/2/12
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2012, 10:12:58 PM »
I'm sorry but I am going to have to  :thumbsdown: this. I don't really see you active in other parts of the servers (ZS, TTT), or on the forums. Also there isn't very positive feedback on your behavior. I am sure you're a nice person, but there are just certain things that I've seen that you've done/ or said that I don't really agree with; and your arrogance is something people really look down on. No one is entitled to anything, you earn the rank you have, and I honestly don't think you deserve it.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
    • Random Gaming
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2012, 10:17:43 PM »
-snip-

Understandable, especially with what happened before the logs freeman posted. However, I'm afraid my vote still stands for now at least.

Offline Don

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2012, 05:15:56 PM »
No matter what Freeman said (which was stupid too), what Tabitha said was incredibly arrogant and dumb still. ._.

Offline Don

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2012, 01:30:43 PM »

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2012, 06:49:25 PM »
Sorry for posting in a locked app but I would like to mention that you shouldn't so easily change your votes based on what others say. Unless you know the whole story of any situation, or experienced it yourself, it's probably best to just not make an opinion/vote based on that. Just a tip.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun